• HB TSV 4.jpg
    HB TSV 4.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 145
Helene Berman Wool Mix Long Coat
Item Number: 403111
QVC Price £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £4.95

Wrap up in sophisticated style with this elegant edge-to-edge wool blend coat from Helene Berman. A single-breasted design featuring a long length, long sleeves and relaxed fit, it can be worn over a multitude of outfits making it a versatile and staple addition to your autumn/winter wardrobe. Keep it close to the door whenever you're at home as you'll be slinging it back on every time you go out!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Helene Berman Wool Mix Long Coat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £195 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £149.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.03.
Everyone needs a coat - reliable, practical coats are a must-have layer for the colder months and this gorgeous one from Helene Berman is a versatile choice that will see you through autumn, winter and into spring, thanks to the ability to wear it over anything. Let it keep you warm and stylish whether you're wearing it casually with a cosy jumper and jeans or dressed up over a party dress.
Colours only available here - whether you like to make a style statement or prefer the sleek and subtle approach, you're bound to find a design you love, with both block colour and check print options to choose from all of which are exclusive to QVC. For a fashionable finish you can't go wrong with Green Check, Teal Check or Pink Check, while Navy is a classic that will always look smart, and Red perfect for those who like to stand out from the crowd.
  • Long sleeves
  • Button fastening
  • Side seam pockets
  • Body: 45% acrylic, 30% polyester, 20% wool, 5% other; lining: 100% polyester
  • Fabrics made in Italy
  • Coat made in the UK
  • Dry clean only
Exclusive colour options:
  • Green Check
  • Teal Check
  • Navy
  • Red
  • Pink Check
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 106.2cm (41.8"), 10: 110cm (43.3"), 12: 115cm (45.3"), 14: 120cm (47.2"), 16: 125cm (49.2"), 18: 130cm (51.2"), 20: 135cm (53.2")
  • Length: 8: 109.5cm (43.1"), 10: 110cm (43.3"), 12: 110.5cm (43.5"), 14: 111cm (43.7"), 16: 111.5cm (43.9"), 18: 112cm (44.1"), 20: 112.5cm (44.3")

All measurements are approximate

I'm sure it's a beautiful coat but I could only take 5 minutes of Ms. Frank's fawning over Helene Berman and the check coat she was wearing. Embarrassing. Worse than the Kelly Hoppen fawning session earlier in the week. Just sell the damn coat woman, not interested in how many of her coats you have. Rant over😂

I just got an email about this coat, and I have to say I actually like it!

Obviously in a minority of one here, but really like the one with the bluey background - just my colours so maybe it’s more the fabric I like?

Anyway as I can’t watch QVC, I clicked onto website (bearing in mind I’m housebound so no use whatsoever for a coat - sadly!)

I’ve actually submitted a question on there.

All the photos show an open coat which clearly doesn’t do up…
But description mentions “button fastening” so wanted to clarify.

Would anyone really pay £150 for a coat that doesn’t do up?!
Yes it looks good open, but it’s completely impractical for outside wear surely!

Also it’s only 20% wool so not warm to start with.
Sigh!

I'm sure it's a beautiful coat but I could only take 5 minutes of Ms. Frank's fawning over Helene Berman and the check coat she was wearing. Embarrassing. Worse than the Kelly Hoppen fawning session earlier in the week. Just sell the damn coat woman, not interested in how many of her coats you have. Rant over😂

Sometimes I’m glad I can’t watch the channel - sounds bad enough in your description! 🙄

Obviously in a minority of one here, but really like the one with the bluey background - just my colours so maybe it’s more the fabric I like?

Anyway as I can’t watch QVC, I clicked onto website (bearing in mind I’m housebound so no use whatsoever for a coat - sadly!)

Yes it looks good open, but it’s completely impractical for outside wear surely!

Sigh!

Sometimes I’m glad I can’t watch the channel - sounds bad enough in your description! 🙄
I agree TLL, I actually like the coat too, but for what I'd wear it for I'm better off with M and S, better price too, and as you say, only 20% wool. I'd also need more than a button to do up! Helene was also trying to flog her blazer at around £130 to go under the coat!!! Can you imagine?? You would need to go up a good few sizes!

Sigh!

I like the Teal check, but again not fastening is a bit daft. I don't often fasten my coat, but it still like to have the option.

I quite like it too. Won’t be buying, too expensive and I have one similar which I bought in Debenhams closing down sale for £19, which I haven’t had occasion to wear yet.
I like seeing colourful coats, the world is depressing enough, without seeing nothing but black coats on a miserable overcast, cold day.

Horse/picnic blanket come to mind. Years before she appeared on QVC, I bought several of her clothes, and they were beautifully cut with gorgeous fabrics. I dont know what's happened to her - clearly got the made for QVC bug.

I saw the demo but did not realise that there were no buttons. Absolutely stupid to have a long winter coat that doesn't do up at all. Honestly, I don't understand the thinking. It's not a cardigan that you wear indoors. One may not wear a coat done up all the time but surely you would want the option - even one button somewhere in the front!

Latest posts

Back