ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1711196552790.jpeg

Kipling Zia Medium Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 196926
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

Meet the perfect companion for your daily adventures - the Zia cross-body bag from Kipling. Featuring a variety of pockets to help keep your essentials organised and a secure zip fastening, along with an adorable monkey keyring attachment, this is the perfect accessory for everyday outings and trips away.
Only at QVC - get your hands on this 20th Anniversary Kipling bag and start showing it off. It’s a design currently only available at QVC and is a customer favourite that often gets snapped up quick, so make the most of being in the know!
Easy organisation - say goodbye to rummaging in your bag to find your keys or phone. As a multi-compartment bag with three zipped outer pockets, one main pocket, a key fob, inner zip pocket AND a phone holder, everything can have a place and be in easy reach.
Which will you choose? This popular bag has returned in a fresh bouquet of spring colours. Take your pick from perfect prints Floral Mosaic or Gleeful Dots, go for a pretty pastel with Lilac Joy, or stick to a classic by opting for Black Peppery, Light Clay Sand or Blue Bleu.
  • Top zip fastening
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip front, 1 x zip back
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 2 x functional (pen)
  • Outer and lining: 100% polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Shoulder strap drop: 35.5cm - 80cm (14" - 31.5")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 20.5cm x 21.5cm x 9cm (8.1" x 8.5" x 3.5")
Colour options:
  • Black Peppery - with a monkey attachment named Adriaan
  • Blue Bleu - with a monkey attachment named Maria
  • Floral Mosaic - with a monkey attachment named Bronte
  • Gleeful Dots - with a monkey attachment named Jean
  • Light Clay Sand - with a monkey attachment named Ines
  • Lilac Joy - with a monkey attachment named Sylvia
All measurements are approximate

Kipling Zia Medium Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 196926
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

Meet the perfect companion for your daily adventures - the Zia cross-body bag from Kipling. Featuring a variety of pockets to help keep your essentials organised and a secure zip fastening, along with an adorable monkey keyring attachment, this is the perfect accessory for everyday outings and trips away.
Only at QVC - get your hands on this 20th Anniversary Kipling bag and start showing it off. It’s a design currently only available at QVC and is a customer favourite that often gets snapped up quick, so make the most of being in the know!
Easy organisation - say goodbye to rummaging in your bag to find your keys or phone. As a multi-compartment bag with three zipped outer pockets, one main pocket, a key fob, inner zip pocket AND a phone holder, everything can have a place and be in easy reach.
Which will you choose? This popular bag has returned in a fresh bouquet of spring colours. Take your pick from perfect prints Floral Mosaic or Gleeful Dots, go for a pretty pastel with Lilac Joy, or stick to a classic by opting for Black Peppery, Light Clay Sand or Blue Bleu.
  • Top zip fastening
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip front, 1 x zip back
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 2 x functional (pen)
  • Outer and lining: 100% polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Shoulder strap drop: 35.5cm - 80cm (14" - 31.5")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 20.5cm x 21.5cm x 9cm (8.1" x 8.5" x 3.5")
Colour options:
  • Black Peppery - with a monkey attachment named Adriaan
  • Blue Bleu - with a monkey attachment named Maria
  • Floral Mosaic - with a monkey attachment named Bronte
  • Gleeful Dots - with a monkey attachment named Jean
  • Light Clay Sand - with a monkey attachment named Ines
  • Lilac Joy - with a monkey attachment named Sylvia
All measurements are approximate

Do people really buy bags based on the name of the monkey????

Well, there are a lot of shallow and not very bright people out there so I'd say yes.

The TSV is a useful bag, though. I have one similar but can't remember the name. It's almost identical except for the front flap bit. Good size, lots of organisation.

Take a look at ebay and amazon. I got my Medium Gabbie bag on ebay, similar to the TSV, practically new but much reduced and it's a decent size for a Medium bag. But there are so many others, it's worth a look.
I got my Tommy bag from eBay. Brand new and £25 ish instead of the £80 qvc wanted…
It’s a nice roomy bag and worth £25 but no way is it worth £80.

Take a look at ebay and amazon. I got my Medium Gabbie bag on ebay, similar to the TSV, practically new but much reduced and it's a decent size for a Medium bag. But there are so many others, it's worth a look.

Aspen of Hereford have a great selection of Kipling at good prices too on their website, always worth a look.

I get quite a few from Vinted second hand, quick wash and they're good to go, most for under a tenner.

I've had to sit on my hands for this TSV, no matter how much i love it, my little one is still pre school age so I have to carry various bits and bobs for him, along with my own, so sadly this bag will be a bit small for my current needs.

Damn kids 😅

Latest posts

Back