Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should give the mini washer away with the copper socks - or vice versa. It could clean all 6 pairs at once.

Mouth AlMikey could use it to wash his beard which is looking increasingly grubby.

Every night he says they're selling out. Next night there's another 100 in the business.

Has Peter Simon gone to pastures new? If so, anywhere he ends up will soon be reduced to junkyard, he is way past his sellytelly by date.
He might be off ill, or on holiday. If he doesn't show up on air this weekend, I might then start to think he has gone elsewhere. although, have no idea why they would want him, if he has.

The presenter was struggling big time re reasons why you'd use it. Stuff like ...

emmm, if you've been to the gym and don't want to put your sweaty clothes in your main washing machine
emmm, if you have quite a lot of hairs on the clothing and don't want to clog up your main washing machine

Pathetic product.
my main washing machine was designed for my sweaty gym clothes :LOL:

POD barbeque grill just went off with a bang and burst into flames,! Can't see them selling any of them now. Went straight to a break, now selling hanging basket brackets.

Oh missed that, just watched it on their youtube channel :ROFLMAO:, that thing looked cheap and nasty and why the hell is he pouring water into the fat under the electric element, ******* idiot.

Always enjoy a fiery cougette….Priceless.. Absolutely priceless…

IMG_3179.jpeg

I missed it too but I'm not surprised after Shaky the Cook (Chef is too grand for him) poured water into the works. Fool. The burgers didn't look cooked through again anyway.
Still on their flaming live feed. No mention to the ‘hundreds’ who’d allegedly melted the phone lines and set fire to the Internet and ordered this before Chef Light Up The Sky with Standard Sparklers poured more water in it, about cancelling their orders now. Surely, with a product they they were offering for sale, that subsequently exploded..erm…suffered a minor electrical malfunction, they should have addressed the issue directly after the return from the break. Instead, he just made a general mention of what happened, and then just ploughed on with the emergency item. I don’t think they will be burning to see Chef Texaco again. What a disaster the place is.

Latest posts

Back