Ultrasun TSV 01/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun Four Piece Complete Kit
Item Number 250881
QVC Price £72.00
TSV Price £42.00
P&P £0.00

Get set for the sun as this four-piece Face & Body Complete Kit from Ultrasun has you covered. With superb formulas tailored to you and your family's individual skin needs, including Family SPF 30 and Body Tan Activator SPF 30, you can now experience Ultrasun's iconic, long-lasting suncare from top to toe, all season long. Whether you want to keep the whole family safe, be adventurous in the sun or stay protected and top up your tan at the same time, this is your key to sun-happy skin!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Family, Tan or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you'd pay £108 for either the Family and Tan and £102 for the Sports items. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £66 on the Family and Tan, and £60 on the Sports collection.

For the glow-getters - the Tan option is for those who want peace of mind, knowing that skin is protected while still achieving that coveted glow. With Body Tan Activator SPF 30, which helps to prepare your skin for sun exposure and helps moisturise to provide a longer-lasting tan.

For the whole family - if you're looking for high UV protection for the whole family, no matter their skin type or age, go for the Family option. Perfect for sensitive skin types, it offers Family SPF 30 that's great for children.

For the adventurers - ideal for active holidays, intensive sports sessions and long walks in the sun, the Sports option is perfect for those who like to keep busy! With Sport SPF 30 Gel, boasting a transparent liquid gel formula that can even be used on your scalp for all-over protection that doesn't budge.

For everyone - in each option, you'll receive the Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 that's ideal for spritzing on when you're out and about, plus the Pre-Sun Tan Activator designed to enhance your natural tan and Lip Protection SPF 30, specially formulated to help protect the delicate skin on your lips.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Stay stocked up - make sure you don't run out of your favourite sun protection with our Subscribe & Save option. Choose this and you'll receive two additional deliveries of this collection at today's special price, to top you up throughout the summer!

Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Sports Spray contains alcohol

Make your choice:

Family option contains:
1 x Family SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size) - delivers high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection in a super lightweight transparent spray that's non-greasy and quick drying. It can be worn on top of, or beneath make-up and is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size) - a revolutionary pre-sun formula that's designed to enhance your natural tan. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy, and non-sticky solution offers protection against the harmful effects of UV rays
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. Enriched with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil and with no artificial colours. Temperature-stable
Or

Tan option contains:
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection that helps prepare your skin before sun exposure, while promoting a healthy looking, sun-kissed glow. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size)
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size)
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)
Or

Sports option contains:
1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size)
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size)
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252513

300 ml isn’t a supersize when you consider how many times they advise you to apply it during the day.
The only products that I’ll buy from this range are for the scalp and face.
Otherwise I may as well just chuck my money away.

Whatever you do avoid Nivea .
No problem using it generally but I usually use Soltan and didn’t on one occasion in Gran Canaria.
My god my legs were horrible. I’ve heard some similar bad experiences as well.

That’s a rubbish TSV. They put the “Pre Sun Tan Activator” in because it’s cheap. It’s just another product you don’t need. I also think the mist is a complete waste of time. And the lip salve is in every flamin’ kit they do. Cleever must have bought a job lot.

Oh and I agree that 300ml is definitely NOT a Supersize. In fact I just dug out a Supersize body SPF30 which I bought about 18 months ago and - hey presto - it’s 400ml! So it appears the Supersizes are SHRINKING in ze wash!!!

Of course Lamellar will claim its the “biggest value TSV we’ve ever done” and Jill Franks will nod along vacantly, waiting for the drugs to kick in 🤪

Family option contains:
1 x Family SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 + post
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size) RRP £32 + post
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size) RRP £24 + post
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) RRP £8 + post

Total RRP £108 + post

Tan option contains:
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £108 + post

Sports option contains:

1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £38 + post

Total RRP £102 + post

Family option contains:
1 x Family SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £108 + post

Tan option contains:
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 + post

Total RRP £108 + post

Sports option contains:

1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £38 + post

Total RRP £102 + post

If you were to buy the Family, Tan or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you'd pay £108 for either the Family and Tan and £102 for the Sports items.

Family option contains:
1 x Family SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 cost £17.11
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size) RRP £32 cost £12.45
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size) RRP £24 cost £9.33
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) RRP £8 cost £3.11

Total RRP £108 cost £42.00

Tan option contains:
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £44 cost £17.11
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size) RRP £32 cost £12.45
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size) RRP £24 cost £9.33
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) RRP £8 cost £3.11

Total RRP £108 cost £42.00

Sports option contains:

1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (300ml; supersize) RRP £38 cost £15.65
1 x Face & Scalp Mist SPF 50 (150ml; full size) RRP £32 cost £13.18
1 x Pre-Sun Tan Activator (150ml; full size) RRP £24 cost £9.88
1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) RRP £8 cost £3.29

Total RRP £102 cost £42.00

Thank you very much SCW for the prices for all these options.

Last edited:
I get sunburn in a snowstorm and I've always used supermarket own brands, Boots own brand or Avon and they work just fine. I've been to some very hot places and although I need at least Factor 30 and 50 on my face, I've never got burnt. You just have to be careful if you know you burn easily.

CC

I spend Summer dodging between the shady areas. I’m fair skinned and I don’t think red skin is an ideal look. Consequently I’ve never sunbathed. Obviously I catch the sun when I’m walking around outside but I wear factor 50 all year round and so far have avoided sunburn. People are intelligent enough to know that exposure to sun without protection is inadvisable.

I do use Ultrasun 😳 because it suits my skin and not because Ms. Cleeve is lecturing me.

Soltan is the best brand for me.
Only time I’ve been caught out is if I’ve missed a patch.
Nivea ok, just nowhere near my legs.
It actually looked more like a chemical reaction the more I think about it.

I spend Summer dodging between the shady areas. I’m fair skinned and I don’t think red skin is an ideal look. Consequently I’ve never sunbathed. Obviously I catch the sun when I’m walking around outside but I wear factor 50 all year round and so far have avoided sunburn. People are intelligent enough to know that exposure to sun without protection is inadvisable.

I do use Ultrasun 😳 because it suits my skin and not because Ms. Cleeve is lecturing me.
I too use Ultrasun and find it very convenient and effective. I do not need lecturing and don’t watch any of the shows with her on.

i’m sitting here laughing because I am reminded of my young life in the 60/70s when off we went with olive oil, vaseline and other greasy stuff to sunbathe in the garden getting great tans and friends asking me what I used to get such a great tan, never told them, LoL how naive we were. please don’t all laugh!😆 lol 😂

i’m sitting here laughing because I am reminded of my young life in the 60/70s when off we went with olive oil, vaseline and other greasy stuff to sunbathe in the garden getting great tans and friends asking me what I used to get such a great tan, never told them, LoL how naive we were. please don’t all laugh!😆 lol 😂
I remember sitting on tin foil, using lemon juice and olive oil - it was like basting myself 🤣

Not a fan of sunbathing. Breaks my rosacea out even just sitting in the back garden with sun lotion. As a child, I had to wear a t shirt over my swimsuit in the sea as I once got fried and my skin peeled. First time I went to Canada in the summer as a teenager with my mum, I came back the same colour as I went. My mum had a lovely sun kissed colour, not me.

Latest posts

Back