Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
As Sazza(thank you) said is it the Glowing collection.

This is what is in it.

Keep It Glowing TSV QVC exclusive— Halo Glow Color Boosting Powder, High Shine Lipgloss, Double Take Lip Color, Eye Shadow Duo, Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner,

Arced Liner Brush #21, Baby Buki Brush, Photo Finish Foundation Primer— Travel Size . Sorry but I don't know what the price will be.

Don't know when the next TSV is but I think it will be 228 100 Smashbox 5 Piece Keep it Glowing Collection currently priced £48.25 This is Sazza's post.

Last edited:
Well, looks like I'll be giving this one a miss then. Don't need any more halo (even if it's not the normal one), Double Take lip colours didn't work for me at all, (they were very drying and the colour was far darker than it looked on screen) and I don't use the original primer. Unless the eyeshadow duo is something else and the Jet Set is a colour I don't already have (and it's a really really good price!) then it's a no for me.

I was really looking forward to this one too! Looks like I'll be plumping for the Laura Geller one on the 30th instead then! :1:

Tx

I love it. It just gives a nice 'glow' to the skin. When I used it first I didn't think I could see it so put some more on and it was a bit 'Dale Wintony' but if you just use a wash of colour it is lovely. I think it will really come into its own in the summer when I have a bit of a tan as I will probaly just use this on its own without the original halo underneath.

I agree with you Rosey, you do have to be careful how much you use or you could look tango'd but I have the light Halo and it is a bit too light so this warms it up.

As a content to be pale chick, I'll probably give this one a miss. The Smashbox summer ones are often glowy collections, aren't they?

I'll be giving it a miss. The halo glow is too dark for me.

I love the normal halo.

I'll be giving it a miss. The halo glow is too dark for me.
I love the normal halo.

Doesn't sound like it will be one for me either then but I agree with you about the ordinary Halo which is now officially my new 'best friend'! Best thing I've ever bought make-up wise, period! :7:

I think I'll be giving this a miss. I bought a TSV with some original halo powder a few months ago. I have enough primer to last me a lifetime what with Smashbox and Laura Geller practically having one in every kit and TSV. I will wait for the Laura Geller TSV and hopefully that will be better.

I love it. It just gives a nice 'glow' to the skin. When I used it first I didn't think I could see it so put some more on and it was a bit 'Dale Wintony' but if you just use a wash of colour it is lovely. I think it will really come into its own in the summer when I have a bit of a tan as I will probaly just use this on its own without the original halo underneath.

Is this product essentially another 'Balance and Brighten' by Laura Gellar? I'm pretty pale and I have to use the B+B very sparingly....and to be honest I rarely wear it as it's too much hassle!! :36:

Also, the Halo foundation - is that better than Bare Escentuals Minerals? I'm curious to know - can anyone help? :38:

Is this product essentially another 'Balance and Brighten' by Laura Gellar? I'm pretty pale and I have to use the B+B very sparingly....and to be honest I rarely wear it as it's too much hassle!! :36:

Also, the Halo foundation - is that better than Bare Escentuals Minerals? I'm curious to know - can anyone help? :38:

I don't know about it being another Balance and Brighten as I don't like Laura Gellar stuff - when I tried it it made my face look 'dirty' and was patchy. I felt her stuff was all a little 'flat'. But it is all personal taste. The Halo glow just gives a nice 'glow'.

IMHO Halo is way better than BE minerals - I used to wear BE till Smashbox brought out the Halo. I love the dispenser and the finish is a lot nicer as it is neither too matt nor too shiny - just right.

You will find people who love it and people who hate it - but then this is the same with most things.

I was (and still am) a BE fan, but Halo is just so much quicker and easier and I use it daily. I've not tried any of the glow stuff, and am a pasty pale type, so it would have to be an ultra subtle glow to suit my complexion, as any type of 'bronzing' looks tangoed on me.

Brill, thanks for this! I was pretty sure from the description that I didn't want it, now I know I don't! Means I can haul from the Untamed collection from JBD guilt free!!

That's the last two SB TSV's I've skipped, just nothing exciting in them at all!

Tx

agree not that exciting but ill be getting any way!lol im a make up junkie

Likewise! Which I why i KNOW I'll already have a dupe for those eyeshadows which is the only thing which would tempt me. Have the eyeliner brush, have a brown SB liner, don't use the primer. Hopefully I'll be going for the Laura Geller TSV next week though, the blush is that looks just gorgeous!!

Likewise! Which I why i KNOW I'll already have a dupe for those eyeshadows which is the only thing which would tempt me. Have the eyeliner brush, have a brown SB liner, don't use the primer. Hopefully I'll be going for the Laura Geller TSV next week though, the blush is that looks just gorgeous!!

yeah thats what ill be buying it for really, ive got the highlight and sculp thing and love it

Latest posts

Back