12th Anniversary of Easy Pay 5/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Tomorrow it is the 12th Anniversary of Easy Pay so everything that goes to air tomorrow will be on Easy Pay :)

thanks as ever Sazza.

It should be 12 easypays by rights...but it won't be!

Jude xx

thanks as ever Sazza.

It should be 12 easypays by rights...but it won't be!

Jude xx

Thats what I thought when I heard them saying it last night :D

They have some web only EP as well, the link is on the right hand side of the home page

Last edited:
Claudia was been very cagey yesterday saying something special was happening today on QVC. Don't see the need for the secrecy.

I don't think Glenn took a proper breath during the past hour. That man can talk - and talk fast.

yep thats the way i look at things me and my mum always like to try new things but when you like something then going for different combos of same items is a good idea

as she has had the normal handcream before and wanted to try the honey and lemon as it sounds yummy so we thought we go for that set

seems a shame not to take advantage of the easy pay

tomorrow it is the 12th anniversary of easy pay so everything that goes to air tomorrow will be on easy pay :)

but only for that hour, as have been at work all day have been on the web site and if you don't order the item in the hour unless it is feature later on in the day, it doesn't count:(

personally they should of said that from the beginning as they should know not everyone is around all day

plus the fact is if they had said that you could of made other arrangements for someone else to order it for you

Latest posts

Back