Birkenstock TSV 27th March!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SORRY and I may get lynched for this, but I HATE B............S cant even bring myself to say the name ! and I find them only slightly better looking than Crocs !!! How can anyone drool over such an ugly piece of footwear, NOBODY'S feet look lovely in them no matter how hard they are teamed up with skirts, dresses, crops etc. and dont get me started on sandal clad mens feet ....................... aaaaaagh !!!!!!

I don't really hate them, but I agree with you I don't find them stylish or a must have to own, in fact I find them on a par with flyflots.

Glen really is more then irritating. I agree with whoever said that we do not need to be told how to wear shoes. Heavens we are they putting him on air, what on earth is the point?

I'm not buying! Not overly keen on the pearlescent TSV and I have a few pairs of as yet unworn Birkenstocks in my wardrobe, so I'm giving this one a miss.

Ive never been a fan of Birkis, I was always a Scholls girl. I think it's because I have wide feet and Birkis make them look wider whereas Scholls minimised them. For the last 2 years, I've been a committed 'FitFlop'aholic because I love the way they tone my legs and bum - they really work! I'm coveting some Pietra's for my birthday.....

Ive never been a fan of Birkis, I was always a Scholls girl. I think it's because I have wide feet and Birkis make them look wider whereas Scholls minimised them. For the last 2 years, I've been a committed 'FitFlop'aholic because I love the way they tone my legs and bum - they really work! I'm coveting some Pietra's for my birthday.....

I am 5.5 and take 5 in birkenstocks, what size would I be in FitFlops, 5 or 6? I have quite narrow feet...

I think Mrs James would like this:tongue:

I am the proud owner of a pair of silver (really bright, hologramesque) Birki clogs:tongue: They are so wonderfully sparkly.
I am known for my flamboyance clotheswise, but these could be a step too far even for me!!
When I look down at my feet in them, I feel like something from "care in the community" I got them from Amazon a while back.
Was just wondering,are Birkis ok for driving in, can you feel pedals etc?:wait:

I don't drive in the 1 strap ones, but the others are ok as you have more support.

I do like them. I've ordered the Silver and Anthracite - a shame there wasn't a blue, so I settled for silver instead. They're very different but I like that.:clapping:

Really good price as well - quite surprised.:nod:

I bought the pink.

does anyone know anything about the birki tsv on the 19th?am holding out buying the new anny style untill i know what the tsv is as the anny is quite pricey

I lived in my Scholls in the 70s. If I recall it was coolest to have the flat cream ones not the ones with the little heel.
Who'd have believed that wood would be so comfy? The trend was to wear them down as much as poss to get them to clack when you walked:clapping:
I live in a big surfing area and Scholls were the shoe of choice for the surfers too.

Latest posts

Back