What a carp TSV for Silver Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

standards are getting lower too. I've just received my replacement Mookite TSV bracelet. 1st one was chipped and had a rough textured stone. This one has come and now I have another stone with a rough bit in the middle of the stone. How do these get through quality control exactly????

crappiest tsv I have seen for jewellery (apart from the lovely fanny necklace-that can't ever be beaten)!
I love "sterling bold opaques" as they so quaintly call them, but the TSV on a SILVER DAY is not the place for them. They should be slotted in between other items that have more than just a clasp of silver in their content, and should not be the star of the day! They have let themselves down badly today-I would have happily spent £60 on a decent item, but won't buy that TSV even for a fiver. shame, really-it set the tone for the day. And can someone tell me-how is a stretch bracelet with no clasp even on screen today-am I missing something? Is it like a Christmas pudding-will I find a silver coin hidden in it somewhere?????????

And can someone tell me-how is a stretch bracelet with no clasp even on screen today-am I missing something? Is it like a Christmas pudding-will I find a silver coin hidden in it somewhere?????????

I've noticed that QVC seem to respond when someone makes comments on the forum :) Either that or Dale and Jilly were embarrassed to be showing something non-silvery on silver day. They both made comments about how the stretch bracelet would match up very nicely with items that had been on air earlier in the day! Dale actually said "you can't really call this silver" in an embarrassed tone, trying to fob it off as it wasn't silver, which is when Jilly commented about previously aired items. Methinks that they know damn well what they're up to and they're trying to pull the wool over our eyes but it's not working. Especially after a lot of comments about new buyers here and then - presto! - a special promo all about their buyers. Come on QVC, just 'fess up and let us know you're here and reading. We're not as green as we are cabbage looking.

I think they're almost certainly reading stuff on here, or if not the presenters themselves, certainly members of staff would be reading and passing info on.:flower:

i think mookite was quite a novelty when it first came to qvc - well it was to me.I bought the first tsv and was really dissappointed with it.

I couldn't beleive how much mookite was on yesterday.I will admit I wasn't avidly glued to the screen all day - but what I did catch all seemed to be mookite?

the whole thing was awful, I personally do not like the opaque things much but I know thay they are popular with lots of people, however nearly the whole day was taken up by clunky looking things and silver was sadly lacking. I was hoping for lots of choice and this was sadly lacking. QVC is gettting dull, tired, over priced and out of touch.

ooh Jaybe - you're not alone, me too - loads, though not the tsv as it did not appeal. What did you splurge on?

I have to say that I didn't like the TSV very much but did like one of the necklaces in the daytime shows the next day. It came in either amethyst, peridot or smoky quartz but looked quite short. I was tempted, I had bought a bracelet before in diamonique quite similar in look but it was too small and I do remember JF in fits of laughter over a necklace that was being sold which she couldn't get over her head, they very quickly took it off air and didn't show it in the preview. As for mookite, it took me a while to warm to it and I bought a few pieces but feel it's being done to death, like Tanzanite and lapis lazuli. I wonder if they think that silver jewellery buyers are a bit thick and can't tell the difference between a silver necklace and a stone necklace with only a silver clasp or maybe as silver is/was such a reasonably priced metal maybe they aren't making enough of a profit to care. :confused:

I bought the amethyst version of the necklace you mentioned. although the day was slim on purely Silver items, I did enjoy seeing all the different gems & bought a number of lovely pieces to brighten my wardrobe.

I bought the set of 3 solid silver bangles with stones dotted around and the big silver shell with the pearl inside from the collection that I can't remember the name of!:rock:

I ordered an aquamarine ring & a larimar ring. I will see which one I like best & return the other

flip, i didn't see the bangles, though in all fairness, good job or I'd have splurged on those too :). & some of those rings were gorgeous, very hard to choose between. they were both lovely

I see the bangles are dyed stones. Does anyone know if they fade at all?

Latest posts

Back