Denim Comfy Jacket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Debbie Flint must be responsible for selling a lot of these jackets. Almost every time I see her, she's wearing a different colour with what looks like black top and trousers underneath. It's what they call a 'no brainer' outfit, so easy to put together. She always looks very nice, as would anyone else doing the same thing.

I've got the jacket and I'll honestly say it's a handy jacket to have, looks like outerwear feels like indoor wear. I went for the dark olive green as I thought it would go with a lot of things but mainly I bought it so I could wear it with jeans and my denim skirt without getting that awful "double denim" look. Personally if I find a garment I like, I choose the colour and that's it - and if I've enjoyed wearing it and after a while it wears out or gets damaged I'll seek to replace it with the same. I know we're all different but I'm not into collecting variations of the same garment especially when it's something as pricey as this jacket, a few different colours for summer t-shirts however, that makes perfect sense. Don't get me wrong I think some of the colours are lovely but I wouldn't necessarily want to wear them, and of course this being QVC it creates this sense of competition amongst the viewers and Debbie is fuelling this by constantly reminding everybody how many she's got, sorry but this doesn't sit right with me. I'm glad she's found something that suits her, and they do suit her imo but I think she needs to dial it down a bit - Nobody needs 30 jackets especially at over £50 a pop!

I bought one of the denim colours to replace a too-small denim jacket that was just too expensive to get rid of, but it's gone now because this one is just what I wanted. I've no need for any more, though.

I have the D & Co. corduroy jackets, blue, green , black and burgundy. I love them, the only thing is that the corduroy attracts every bit of fluff, so I would like to have a pink non corduroy jacket.

Latest posts

Back