JR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
:sun:JR is looking slimmer i thought,wish she would let us in on her secret.
Hope its not b****y diet chef i had to send it back,i don't think of myself as a fussy eater but the porridge stuff was horrible and the granola wasn't much better didn't bother trying anything else has anyone else tried it ?

Yes, it's Diet Chef, but done in the style of JR (she doesn't seem to be sticking to it rigidly in other words - she was critical of the evening meals in the pack, added sugar and salt to the porridge and was also eating bread and cottage cheese too...). Have to say though, she looked lovely last night in the Ojon hour, much slimmer and her hair was nicely done.

Yes I've done the diet chef. I signed up for 2 lots because of the free weeks, but ended up getting my evening meals from Tesco & M&S because I couldn't stomach the Diet Chef ones apart from about 2! I ended up giving them away. The diet does work and I am ,like JR , continuing on a modified version. The treacle and pecan granola is lovely and the milk shakes and soups are fine. I buy the Granola and Nairns things direct from Mood Foods and ensure the calories are on target for my evening meal. Dropped 2 sizes on the top and one on the bottom. I needed the crutch of not having to think about what to cook and buy.

Well done,i suppose they all work if you stick to it ,done them all in my time problem being NO WILL POWER !
Would quite like to look like JR by the time i go on holiday but 22nd May,no i think that will need a miracle.

I'm the first to moan about her - but did think the weight loss was very evident in the tiana b dresses.I would have to say well done to her,because its something I certainly can't seem to be successful with :(

I'm the first to moan about her - but did think the weight loss was very evident in the tiana b dresses.I would have to say well done to her,because its something I certainly can't seem to be successful with :(
I saw her wearing the Tiana B clobber and tbh I thought she still looked 6 months pregnant. I did think her face was looking a bit thinner though. :emo:

I saw her on the Tiana B hour and thought that she looked much slimmer, especially around the hips. She did say she was wearing a medium though.:grin:

I saw her on the Tiana B hour and thought that she looked much slimmer, especially around the hips. She did say she was wearing a medium though.:grin:

Though that was a US medium :devil:

I thought Julia was a strict vegetarian , but according to a post on here the veggie option of diet chef wasn't actually correct due to (I thnk they said ) fish oils being added

Well done to those who have lost wait on Diet Chef, but I'm still of the opinion that if you ate your regular foods in the tiny Diet Chef portions you would still lose the weight. That's all I've done and I've lost almost 2 stones in the last few months. Also, what happens when you finish the diet? If you go back to what you were doing before you will put it all back on. Might as well just make the lifestyle change and save your money on the Diet Chef!

We all know the secret to loosing weight---eat the 'right things', eat less & up the exercise! & it works, so why can't ( well me!) do it? If using Diet Chef does it for you that's fine.I would find it too restricting & would add to it, with all the wrong things!I think I read on a post here when you get to a certain age you have to choose between your face & your hips! I loose weight on my face 1st, hips LAST!I was a size10 /12 in younger days but now? Am a healthy rounded form, but do I want to be a scraggy oldie?

Latest posts

Back