Tonight's launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still had the Round Up programme on in the background at about 1am. The chalcedony ring I mentioned earlier came up again - item no. 481532, with pink sapph in the prongs rather than the white sapphire of Sally Morgan's version.

A bit later there was a to-die-for yellow diamond ring on, white gold, 0.35ct, with a tiny diamond either side of the round brilliant yellow diamond. It was so classic and pretty - if Debsie had seen it, I'm sure it wouldve been gone in an instant! Item no. 289160. Just divine.

Loved many of the designs on offer, even if the video link changes and synch'ing were a bit dodgy at times lol. Sadly I won't be dipping my toe in this water for some considerable time due to financial constraints but it's always lovely to look at sparklies.

Am a newbie to this forum, so hello.....:)

Did see the launch show of Rocks & Co yesterday thanks to the threads on this forum, so congrats to them...some fab jewels...and very tempting indeed.

Am a newbie to this forum, so hello.....:)

Did see the launch show of Rocks & Co yesterday thanks to the threads on this forum, so congrats to them...some fab jewels...and very tempting indeed.

welcome011.gif
Appleby

Well, I don't think I'll be watching the shows, but I WILL be buying off the web. Glad to see the "Vintage 1901" collection!

Thank you everyone for all your WELCOME's. Very kind of you indeed :) I've come over all warm and soft lol.

Again congrats to Rocks and Co and i wish you all the best for the future !!

Latest posts

Back