Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I have lots of sympathy with Alison and admiration for the way she has come through her illness and I think she looks very good in almost anything she wears and all that..............but please, please Alison, please pipe down!!!!
She talks constantly, without stopping for breath, with and over presenters :headbang: I have in the past, mentioned that Alison speaks as if there is something chasing her and she thinks that she has to say everything within a certain time..........makes me breathless just listening to her!!! I think she can well be world champion in saying so many words in a minute or something like that:eek:
She has always been a fast talker, but today has been the worst!!
Calm down, Alison, PLEASE!

alison actually surprises me the most. she is after all, a professional tv presenter, rather than an ex "dancer" or whatever.

Yes she wears me out with her ten to the dozen chatter. Brave lady and its lovely to see her looking so well.

Not going to gush over her because she's been ill. I don't like her presenting style or the way she comes across at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to gush over her because she's been ill. I don't like her presenting style or the way she comes across at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just what I was trying to say, Sparkles, much as I admire the way she has bounced back and looking good, and all that, she could do with improving her presentation, by talking less and not talk at the same time as the guest is and continuing breathless...........she is talking as she is inhaling and talking at the same time she exhales , in other words, no stopping. Makes me tired just listening to her.

When I heard her talk about her illness (on another programme) she came across as a lovely genuine person. I wish her all the very best in her recovery. I think she's been so brave in continuing to work and put herself out there. However I've never been a fan of her presenting. In fact she makes me feel quite desperate with her strident school mistress approach. I find it quite bossy. And as for the speed!! I feel I need to lie down in a darkened room after listening to her.

When I heard her talk about her illness (on another programme) she came across as a lovely genuine person. I wish her all the very best in her recovery. I think she's been so brave in continuing to work and put herself out there. However I've never been a fan of her presenting. In fact she makes me feel quite desperate with her strident school mistress approach. I find it quite bossy. And as for the speed!! I feel I need to lie down in a darkened room after listening to her.

Agree! both her and AY are very similar

I wouldn't say AY talks fast.

AK's interview on This Morning was at normal pace! I was quite shocked. I can't cope with the manic speed either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know why but I've never actually noticed her talking fast. Maybe it is because I do the same, people are always telling me to slow down, and I'm not even selling anything so I don't know what my excuse is.

The problem is, she inhales and exhales so many words that they become inaudible , so I don't know about you, but I miss half of what she is saying, and that is annoying.

I'm sorry AK was ill and I wish her a speedy recovery. I cannot watch her on TV, however. On the Ken Paves Hairdo show the other day she was squawking like a seagull and talking right over Ken. Maybe he should have put that horrible bun thing over her mouth instead of the back of her head.

CC

I wish her all the best in her health too.
I have always found her presenting style very staid and like a school mistress. She is one of my least favourite presenters.

AY does seem to gabble. AK is similar sometimes, but it is how serious she seems that I notice more.

Latest posts

Back