TGGO not on air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think they were same hours until today when they changed them. Suspect it might be something to do with Gems being 24/7 again.

When presenters on Gems TV are talking about the sale and saying they need to reduce prices of items as they have taken up expensive air time, I am wondering how this equates with having ten hours of said expensive air time with just a few VTs running. What business model are they using?

TGGC Outlet Not on Air

Still not showing any live tv today, or most of this last week that I have turned to channel 656. What a waste of airtime and money!

Also, GTV Germany came and went didn't it? I read somewhere that they had temporarily stopped broadcasting and would resume in March. That came and went, still no revival. They were quick to crow to all that they were the fastest growing UK private company, not sure if they could still boast that now.

Last edited:
There on air from 11am to 7pm now - Steve Bennett is still new to this TV lark, hence the EPG is never correct or reflect their changing hours.

They now have the exact same colour graphics as Gems TV which makes the whole 'TGGC Outlet' even more pointless - might as well go back to Gems Xtra or TV 2.

Does anyone know what is happening on TGGC? Tuned in this morning over breakfast and just their DVD's playing. I did hear one of the presenters say there were exciting happenings afoot, but she couldn't say what at that time. Anyone heard anything?

Does anyone know what is happening on TGGC? Tuned in this morning over breakfast and just their DVD's playing. I did hear one of the presenters say there were exciting happenings afoot, but she couldn't say what at that time. Anyone heard anything?

She probably meant her shoe. Hehehe :p

PJ

Last edited:
Last night was the last night of TGGC Outlet and apparently next week they have something called The Lounge starting next week.

Just read this on their FB page

"Hi All, we are extremely excited about the launch of our new interactive show, the Lounge. Our new web show will be launching on Monday morning and will be shown exclusively on the Gems TV website. Viewers will be able to interact with the presenters and choose the jewellery collections they want to see at the prices they want to pay! The launch of this new show will allow customers to control the web auctions, we've listen to your feedback and now we are bringing you your very own show! The TGGC Outlet Facebook page will be renamed to the Lounge on Monday 1st July. We have a special launch show on the Lounge on Monday night with a very special guest. Further details will be announced on our Facebook page on Monday so stay tuned..."

I heard the presenter say that yesterday was TGGC outlet channel's last day ever on Sky, and that they're going to internet only - from Monday I think

Latest posts

Back