Ronni Nicole TSV 16/02/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's another gynaecological print! Looks like a uterus, fallopian tube diagram imho! But don't let me put you off.

Jude xx

It's another gynaecological print! Looks like a uterus, fallopian tube diagram imho! But don't let me put you off.

Jude xx

Lol no i wont be ordering i meant the shape of the dress is nice ( compared to that awful tsv last time) but the print on the dress is vile

omg what is QVC on at the moment???!!!!

I don't see fallopian tubes but I do a pattern thats drawing my eyes straight to the tummy area!

It will be sold as something for the spring and to take on summer holidays but it would be too hot with sleeves and lining in that fabric in a dress for nights out in hot countries.

omg what is QVC on at the moment???!!!!

I don't see fallopian tubes but I do a pattern thats drawing my eyes straight to the tummy area!

I do, it's something about the placement of that print ... As Q would say its drawing the eye to one of the flattering parts of a woman's body lol .... well excuse me for blushing

Some of you know by previous posts that I love ronni. Not keen on this nor was I on the last tsv either!! p&p for something lightweight is a crazy price too.

I would love to meet the person or people involved in deciding what is 'fashion' on Q at the moment ! :mysmilie_510:

JF is on air wearing the black version at the moment, is not good!!!

Jude xx

It looks like the pelvis to me:giggle:

I do, it's something about the placement of that print ... As Q would say its drawing the eye to one of the flattering parts of a woman's body lol .... well excuse me for blushing

I know what you mean:doh:

JF is on air wearing the black version at the moment, is not good!!!
She looks a mess!! Black dress, black tights and pink shoes:puke:

Has to be the most horrific piece of tat oh sorry dress, i've ever seen in my life. What on earth sort of people pick these
dresses for a TSV.

Oooh Barbs, someone out there will be cut to the quick.
I'm just hoping I see someone out wearing yesterday's hideous offering - the Ribbon Trim Cardigan & Sleeveless Top Set ... preferably the yellow version.

Did yo hear JF ask where she got her inspiration from? Maybe New York fashion week?
"No, I don't go there" says Ouida.

We can tell luv!

Thought it was April 1st - who would wear these hideous creations?
QVC fashion has lost the plot.

Even worse was the previous Dreamkeeper hour. JF shrouded in the TSV dress, some large sparkly garment, black tights and the minnie mouse shoes which looked massive on the ends of her little legs. Looked like she'd been raiding the dressing up box. And people critisice Kim & Co clothes. :confused:

Latest posts

Back