Shock!!! Julias in the kitchen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I just hope she doesnt get any ideas about writing a cook book :wonder:

well at last, I think it is good to take Julia away from just fashion and beauty. I never see her doing any household helpers shows or the like although she has does the odd Richard Jackson garden shows. I think its good for presenters to cover a wide variety of the various qvc departments.

I wish I had watched it, Julia should move about a bit between the various departments we all know what she has to say about Elemis or Fashion but be nice to see her in the other departments.

Yes I like seeing a bit of variety, Julia did used to do loads of different shows in the early days. I wonder if her being a veggie makes it difficult doing hours where it's mainly meat being cooked. More from the angle of not being able to try it rather than not being able to be near meat.

Maybe yes, she wouldnt be the ideal person say to do a Pie show being a veggie but nothing to stop her pushing a vac or steam mop in the household helpers hour!

Maybe yes, she wouldnt be the ideal person say to do a Pie show being a veggie but nothing to stop her pushing a vac or steam mop in the household helpers hour!

Let's hope she's not too posh to push as there's a lot of it about these days..........:wink:

She dealt with the top coming off the pan incident well I thought.

Hi KimP
Had to agree with you - thought Julia was very professional "and of course if this happens to you then you have your 30 day money back guarantee !!!!!!!"
They were both obviously sooooo embarrassed............. Don't know how they carried on as it was laughable really !!!!
Certainly didnt encourage me to purchase anyway !

inatizzy (more than ever........)

The handle came away from the lid, to be honest the handle looked a bit flimsy. The item was 801529.

I think the guest was a little naughty as she tried to hide the fact it broke off, untill Julia spotted it and said about thats why you have the 30mbg.

I think the guest was a little naughty as she tried to hide the fact it broke off, untill Julia spotted it and said about thats why you have the 30mbg.
The guest then made a comment about the pan having had a fair bit of use as if that was a reason for the handle coming off. I would expect a pan to stand up to a fair bit of use and I wouldn't really have thought that being used for a few demos compares to regular use at home. She also made some comments about using less energy as the pan base was small and I wasn't entirely convinced by that!

The guest then made a comment about the pan having had a fair bit of use as if that was a reason for the handle coming off. I would expect a pan to stand up to a fair bit of use and I wouldn't really have thought that being used for a few demos compares to regular use at home. She also made some comments about using less energy as the pan base was small and I wasn't entirely convinced by that!

Yeah she referred to the Qvc kitchen as an "industrial kitchen" lol i dont think so , i bet they have less use there than they would in ur average home, she must have had 6 different ones to demonstrate with so in theory there hardly used.

Latest posts

Back