reiker sandals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Oooh they have some nice Reiker sandals. The quality is superb. I have a pair that I have worn for years - possibly 13 years and I have been able to walk miles in them - sightseeing etc. They have been rehealed at least twice (I am heavy on my shoes) but are in perfect condition inside. I am so tempted to buy a new pair.
Trouble is that I bought 2 new pairs of birkis in the winter and I haven't worn out the old pair of birkis either.

can you give your opinion regarding sizing please?

I think I once tried a pair on but the size was way off but that could have been the shop's fault cos everything was all over the place!

Can't find the sandals . perhaps I did finally manage to part with them but I did find a pair of very pointy ankle boots which are my normal size of 42. I have standard width feet. Usually with pointy shoes one has to go up a size. I would say with sandals go down a good half size if not more.

The best pair of trainers I ever had we're this make I think I had to go down a size but they were comfortable and I walked hundreds of miles in them. The sandals look really comfy but I have already bought some this year but not this make.

Sandals for feminists!
More 'Vorsprung deutsch' if you ask me. German shoes are good quality. Was getting some boots rehealed in Timpson's yesterday and he said that the leather soles that Timpson use are German.
I don't think of myself as a feminist more of a supporter of women.

Quite funny tale to tell about an absolute bargain froma Rieker store. My husband needed some sandaly things. They had a Rieker bin inside with a pair of sandals with one shoe half a size bigger than the other. I checked with hubby which foot was slightly bigger than the other and they matched! They were being really cheeky though trying to get £30 for odd shoes so I got them to knock another tenner off so we got them for £20. Apparently people actually DO switch the shoes around sneakily when trying shoes on in the hope that the assistant does not notice- as many people do have one foot slightly bigger than the other and want a bespoke pair of shoes.

Latest posts

Back