Pipa's sabbatical

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
I have just read on Twitter that she is taking five months off from the 31st July. She says that she has explained this on Facebook.

Does anyone know anything about this, I do hope its not due to illness.

From what she has said on Facebook, it seems Pipa is moving to Warwickshire and will be spending a few months concentrating on her children and on her soon-to-be-relaunched website. It sounds like she intends this to be temporary and she says that she will be back in 2014.

Oh ill miss Pipa , I hope she does return and doesn't do a Claudia and never come back .

I hope she comes back too. I don't find any of the new presenters cut the mustard, so to speak. I find them all very dull and rarely watch now because of that.

Presenters go off for whatever reason, (having a baby etc) and then realize there is a life outside of QVC and decide they don't want to go back. It must be a bit of a money trap working on such high earnings whilst you are there, you must have to sacrifice a lot of personal stuff to be able to do it.

It must be really exhausting to be so well groomed all of the time as they know criticism will be there immediately a hair is out of place.

Yes, it is nice to earn lots, especially in this day and age but I have just finished a very highly paid marketing job in London and although money is now really tight I am loving the freedom (all be it for a short time until I have to go back:down:), my nails are not manicured and my hair is tied back, jeans are on and a great big lump is off my shoulders:happy:

From a few things she said on the eeke show I wondered if there was a new partner on the scene. If there is I wish her all the best.

warwickshire seem an odd move as the last time she moved she could not wait to get back to London unless there is love in the air!

I like Pipa.Reading between the lines it seems as though shes had her heart broken and a few house moves in the last few years.I hope its a positive sabbatical and she returns.

Wish she would shove off permanently, with her big ears! She's like a pixie on speed! Get's on my wick!

Wish she would shove off permanently, with her big ears! She's like a pixie on speed! Get's on my wick!
I think Pippa is very attractive - not classically beautiful but good looking.
So Julius what is your idea of an attractive or beautiful woman?

I agree that the yeah yeah yeah and twitter are annoying but she is still one of the few who doesn't make me want to smash the TV (Chuntley for 1)

I think Sade was quite attractive. Francoise Hardy, Astrud Gilberto, Julie London, Catherine Deneuve, Ugne Galaudauskaite from LRT. If you shrunk Pipa or Pippa or however she spells it and turned her into concrete she'd make a great gnome!
I think Pippa is very attractive - not classically beautiful but good looking.
So Julius what is your idea of an attractive or beautiful woman?

Pipa is one of the best presenters, who doesn't do the hard sell, also very respectful to guests and models. She's always positive, bubbly, clever, enthusiastic and funny. Involving the viewers via twitter just makes the shows less boring and sometimes hilarious. She will be missed and qvcuk will be a rather dull boring place without her. :mysmilie_499::mysmilie_499::mysmilie_499:

I think she will be missed.I don't like all the tweeting and all that nonense - but I can forgive her as when she does get a guest in her hours - at least she does let them speak and asks all the right questions.

Latest posts

Back