Pipa's sabbatical

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Pipa. She's about the only presenter they have who passes for stylish. She even manages that in a sea of polyester and nylon.

Like Pipa too. Also like her hair longer. Don't think it ages her at all. Older women always seem to have short hair.

I think Sade was quite attractive. Francoise Hardy, Astrud Gilberto, Julie London, Catherine Deneuve, Ugne Galaudauskaite from LRT. If you shrunk Pipa or Pippa or however she spells it and turned her into concrete she'd make a great gnome!

I recognise a few of the names, will have to google the rest lol. It must be nice to take a sabbatical, if you can afford it! Still all good wishes to her.

I like Pipa and will miss her. I worry about who will be doing her hours...

I saw her the other day and thought she looked quite haggard with her hair in some shaggy style which really aged her.

Pipa is my FAV presenter.

Her house as fallen through in Warwickshire :( but she is still looking to move from what she has said no FB.

I have obvioulsy missed something - She has moved quite a few times in the past few years which I thought was odd. Has she and Bret divorced?

Pipa is my FAV presenter.

Her house as fallen through in Warwickshire :( but she is still looking to move from what she has said no FB.

I have obvioulsy missed something - She has moved quite a few times in the past few years which I thought was odd. Has she and Bret divorced?

Way she wrote on Twitter it read that it was her house sale that had fallen through, she has had to put it back on market.

Wonder if her family live in Warwickshire, she will need someone to look after her children.

I saw her the other day and thought she looked quite haggard with her hair in some shaggy style which really aged her.

I didn't like when she first grew it but it is starting to grow on me (no pun intended) perhaps because it is a proper style now.

It has taken me a year to grow mine and it still hasn't got a proper shape so scissors beckon each and every morning! . She must have the patience of a saint - hope she thinks its worth it all at the end.

Latest posts

Back