Ronnie Nicole TSV 24/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gawd knows why so many of them, presenters, models and guests, so often squeeze into a size too small and bulge all over the place. It's the most unflattering thing any woman can do. Why doesn't their style guide tell them this and so why should we trust them for style guidance?

I would have bought the tsv if it was a few inches longer,I cannot understand why so many people prefer a longer length,QVC know this & yet they don't take heed!

They're not the only ones,of course. I was in Wallis last year & saw a beautiful dress which as usual too short.I mentioned this to the sa & she said that lots of people ask for longer lengths which she always passes on to head office but they just don't listen!!

M&S sometimes do a Long length in some of their styles but sadly these are becoming few & far between :confused:

I don't understand the 'virtual fitting room' that qvc now use. It always puts me in a Small and according to the pictures i look the best in that size but there is no way I could ever fit into a small. They must be losing a fortune in sales because of that cock up

If I hear one more 'guest' come out with "WE LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS" then I'll throw a brick at the tele.

Listen 'guys' (how I hate that word, but I'm talking their language now) this is what WE want, not you..............

choice of length
proper sleeves
POCKETS
consistent sizing
less tacky embellishments (we don't all go on cruises)

and knitwear that doesn't end up looking like a dishrag after one wash !

I'm only 5' tall and I like to wear boots in the winter but it "breaks me up" if there's a gap of leg showing between hemline and the top of the boots, so I'd prefer longer midi lengths. Agree with all your other points too Brissles, but if shorties like me want longer lengths as well as taller ladies I think they're selectively deaf to some requests, particularly if they cost more to make, like adding pockets.

Latest posts

Back