Dyson TSV 29/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with 4 Piece Accessory Kit
Item Number: 804523
QVC Price £440.00
Today's Special Value Price £329.94
P&P £0.00

The Dyson V6 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner has 150% more brush bar suction power than previous models, fusing efficient full-size performance with the convenience of a handheld cordless vacuum, and comes with an assortment of attachments to tackle every imaginable surface with up to 20 minutes of fade-free suction. Perfectly weight balanced for comfortable cleaning from floor to ceiling, it's ideal for everything from quick clean-ups in the car to pesky pet hair around your home.

Lightweight and powerful - despite weighing just 2.7kg, Dyson's V6 cordless vacuum gives outstanding performance on hard floors, carpet and upholstery, thanks to patented 2 Tier Radial cyclones.

Max power - need even stronger cleaning? Simply push a button to select 'Max power mode' for up to six minutes greater suction for more difficult tasks.

Motorised cleaner head - perfect for all floor types, the direct drive cleaner head features stiff nylon bristles that remove ground-in dirt from carpets and carbon fibre filaments that remove fine dust from hard floors. And because you can convert the V6 quickly and easily to handheld mode, it's also ideal for cleaning corners and crevices your upright can only dream of reaching.

On when you need it, off when you don't - unlike most handheld vacuum cleaners that remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts, the V6 has a run-time enhancing trigger grip which releases instantly so battery power is only used for vacuuming.

Added extras - you'll also get a mini motorised tool for tough tasks like removing hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces, and a Cordless Handheld Accessory Kit comprising an extension hose, a soft dusting brush, a stubborn dirt brush and wide nozzle tool.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:

Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post- complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What's in the box?

V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Direct drive cleaner head
Hard floor cleaner head
Mini motorised tool
Crevice tool
Combination tool
Cordless handheld accessories kit including a wide nozzle tool, soft dusting brush, stubborn dirt brush and extension hose
Docking station - stores and charges the machine, and holds additional attachments

Technical specifications:

Digitally controlled motor spins up to 110,000RPM
2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones are arranged across two tiers to increase airflow and capture the finest dust
Suction power: 28AW; suction power MAX mode: 100AW - push the button for six minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 200W
Run time: up to 20 minutes
Charge time: 3.5 hours
Weight: 2.7kg
Dimensions (h x l x w): 25cm x 127.8cm x 20.8cm (9.8" x 50" x 8.1")
Capacity: 0.4L

Behind the brand
Founded by James Dyson in 1992, this pioneering British company produces everything from bagless vacuums that don't lose suction to innovative bladeless fans.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804523

has anyone tried one of these cordless dysons? I am thinking of getting one for my mum as she struggles with her heavy upright one... any comments?

I bought this from amazon France for £262 inc delivery
Love the portability of it (it replaced an upright dyson) it picks up great ,
But if you have a big house the 15-20 min battery life might restrict you , you might find you have to do the upstairs on one charge the and dos stair on the next charge
I have a 3 bedroom semi and can do it in one go on the weekly blitz but doing a spring clean the battery needed recharging halfway through .

Well thanks to Mr M I've actually gone out and bought a Gtech air ram today and it's ****** brilliant.
:mysmilie_48:

First thought when I saw the title?

Oh joy, another bleep, bleep, bleep Dyson TSV.

I can't get enough of watching Dyson stuff.... it's just soooo interesting :mysmilie_496:

I recently bought a Gtech K9 Airram, and I concur with the massed opinion of forum members. It absolutely is ****** brilliant.
I intend to get my mum (late 80's, tiny and increasingly frail) one for Xmas.

Yes from Argos Mr M £189 should have got one ages ago,see I trust every word you say.
:mysmilie_50:

You trust every word I say? That's good because I went to see a psychic the other day who said I have to ask Lynn for 10 grand. She said you wouldn't refuse your bessie mate MrM. So, where's my 10k then? Hurry up with it if you don't mind. I can't wait forever! Ha

You trust every word I say? That's good because I went to see a psychic the other day who said I have to ask Lynn for 10 grand. She said you wouldn't refuse your bessie mate MrM. So, where's my 10k then? Hurry up with it if you don't mind. I can't wait forever! Ha

Hahaha :mysmilie_848:

First thought when I saw the title?

Oh joy, another bleep, bleep, bleep Dyson TSV.

I can't get enough of watching Dyson stuff.... it's just soooo interesting :mysmilie_496:

I hope you don't have a bleep jar then, as there is another dyson this week too and also another towards the middle of september... talk about overkill.

We were toying with both the g-tec and a Dyson for upstairs (we are not posh, but it was a bit cumbersome to carry the main heavy one up and down the stairs), we settled in the end on the g-tec as not only is it very lightweight it is versatile and has won more awards than the Dyson (for that particular product), also it is easier to use in the car as well. I don't know whether it is just me but there seems to be a Dyson TSV almost on a monthly basis, I know this is good for Dyson point of view, but it is not as if they have a wide selection of products (vac's and fans), thus whilst a beauty brand may have multiple TSV's in a year, that is because they are differing combinations, whereas with Dyson that is slightly limited.

I wonder where Dyson are going to go with QVC. All their innovation appears to be in a very small number of product areas, so the "excuse" for a new TSV becomes a little less credible each time.

I also really dislike the fact that QVC wheel out a rentamouth guest for their vacuum cleaners - at that price, I would want a dedicated Dyson guest, not the likes of Steve McDonald (one of Deb's mates who is guesting on this TSV), or the irritating Phil Parker. They manage to find a guest - Joe - for the fans.

I wonder where Dyson are going to go with QVC. All their innovation appears to be in a very small number of product areas, so the "excuse" for a new TSV becomes a little less credible each time.

I also really dislike the fact that QVC wheel out a rentamouth guest for their vacuum cleaners - at that price, I would want a dedicated Dyson guest, not the likes of Steve McDonald (one of Deb's mates who is guesting on this TSV), or the irritating Phil Parker. They manage to find a guest - Joe - for the fans.

I agree, the usual dyson expert (can't remember his name) is much more knowledgeable and easier to watch as he gives more information out without pressure selling... he's also easy on the eyes dare i say :mysmilie_50:

I don't know what version of the Dyson "stick" cleaner I have but I'm not thrilled with it and I wouldn't buy another. It's ok on my flooring in the hallway and kitchen but not for use on carpets, so I have to change to my heavy cleaner for those. It really annoys me that Dyson seem to bring out another cleaner every couple of months - and they're not cheap. I'm looking at the G-Tec too.

I agree, the usual dyson expert (can't remember his name) is much more knowledgeable and easier to watch as he gives more information out without pressure selling... he's also easy on the eyes dare i say :mysmilie_50:

Joe doesn't do the vacuums, unless they are part of a show with a fan TSV. Is he the one you mean - youngish, enthusiastic, dark hair?

Latest posts

Back