Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watch less and less of selly telly ch 22, as it reminds me so much of bid. I was one of those who used to moan at bid and hope they would go belly up just because of the sheer brass necked shystering.
The same is happening at IW, and with the influx of the ex bid mob, and the exit of the better presenters, I am sure the same will imminently be happening to channel 22, hopefully sooner than later.
Did someone really say they are now flogging toilet rolls? Jeeeeez, give it up IW, put us out of our misery.

That Bermuda Watches website is utterly shocking and if dear old whiter than the white Soviet snow Kevin (and his cohort's) had any morals he/they would pull the plug instantly on selling these watches, I mean who on earth would by online from a website who have the address as, Address 1 and phone number 123456789, how very very horrible and sad...................please have a very..............very long hard look at yourselves.

That really is a scam website if ever I have saw one, utterly utterly sickening, no wonder IW give him airtime, both as low as each other.....................

That Bermuda Watches website is utterly shocking and if dear old whiter than the white Soviet snow Kevin (and his cohort's) had any morals he/they would pull the plug instantly on selling these watches, I mean who on earth would by online from a website who have the address as, Address 1 and phone number 123456789, how very very horrible and sad...................please have a very..............very long hard look at yourselves.

That really is a scam website if ever I have saw one, utterly utterly sickening, no wonder IW give him airtime, both as low as each other.....................

It's horrendous isn't it?

It's rather like Laurelle
It's sort of like Skin Pharmacy
It's a bit like Skin Chemists
It's kinda like Jean Paul DuPont

These watch sales are truly appalling, they are easily the worst sales I've seen since Bid went bust and I have no doubt that complaints will soon follow and once they start I do think the floodgates will open.

I wish they'd get a grip or they are surely heading the same way as the place that most of their pathetic presenters were booted out from when it finally sank because of it's shystering :mysmilie_59:

They are currently selling the ''back rola''

the expert, a female who I am not aware of, said ''it literally does the work for you'' in that case, it surely doesn't work as nothing is that simple in life.

It seems like the done to death radiators are on again tonight at 2300, the same radiators that were out of stock only several days ago.

What a load of carp, they must think we are stupid but I pity the poor souls that are taken in by these shyster con artists.
I bet they show thet temperature chart with the wind chill.

After 16 years idealworld maybe coming to an end well it's a shame.

We can only dream, adam...

...but where would we get our car crash selly telly? QVC are just too 'up themselves', TJC and all the other channels are just yawnsville. We need a shopping channel tat will sell cheapo **** without ripping the punters off. Perhaps Mike Saint can come up with something??

We can only dream, adam...

...but where would we get our car crash selly telly? QVC are just too 'up themselves', TJC and all the other channels are just yawnsville. We need a shopping channel tat will sell cheapo **** without ripping the punters off. Perhaps Mike Saint can come up with something??

Oh good old Mike Saint. "Don't buy one, buy two"

From Ideal's website...

Exclusive 'Cruise With Shaun' Offer

Join Ideal World's Shaun Ryan, our very own Planet Cruise TV Show presenter & TV personality.

Shaun will be hosting an exclusive VIP cocktail party onboard just for guests booked on this special 'Cruise With Shaun' cruise. Shaun will be spending time & sharing these amazing ports of call with the guests throughout the cruise, & there will be plenty of opportunities to get a few momento snaps with Shaun.... definitely one for the photo albums!

Leaving the unfortunate 'Cruise With Shaun' title aside, I am truly perplexed that Ideal are seriously promoting the idea that his presence on a cruise ship will be enough to persuade certain customers to part with over £1000. I can understand the attraction of a well known 'celebrity', or someone who has a genuine expertise, providing quality entertainment/educational experience. As for Shaun's experience on cruise holidays, how is that any different to any other customer who has embarked on multiple cruises? What special expertise or perspective will a shopping tele presenter have over an 'ordinary' holidaymaker? I really don't get it. (I know he has a regular spot flogging cruises, and is supposedly good friends with 'cruise supremo' Beefikeefi, but I can't see him having any special insights regarding the various destinations)

The 'TV personality' reference seems to there purely for marketing effect. As far as I know, Shaun's television experience includes QVC and then Ideal World, where he has been since its inception. Is that enough to call yourself a TV personality? I suppose it must be. As for the opportunity to get a few 'momento snaps with Shaun', how sad would you be to want to be seen with a presenter, albeit the longest serving presenter, of an increasingly dreadful shopping channel?

Being stuck on a ship with people who are starstruck by Shaun Ryan would be the stuff of nightmares, not something I'd want to pay serious money for :down:

Oh, I don't know - it might be fun!

I have a few questions though on this amazing offer:

1) Will the snaps be nudey ones?
2) Does each stateroom in turn get to 'accomodate' Shaun each night?
3) Will Shaun be bringing his mam on the cruise?
4) Will she be appearing nude as well?
5) Are the stateroom showers big enough to fit Shaun and a guest in them?

I think that's it for now. Perhaps you might have some burning questions to ask him??

As to Shaun's celebrity status. I think I recall him appearing in some monthly lifestyle pictorial editons of 'Vulcan', 'Zipper' and 'Euroboy'.

The 'TV personality' bit may refer to his female impersonation act on the London club circuit...

I might reconsider the "Cruise With Shaun" if I could be guaranteed the following:-

1) Having my picture taken with Shaun and his mam, who would both be in the altogether.
2) Shaun and Beefikeefi to provide a naked waiter service to Mrs Ranger.
3) Shaun hosts a 'no holds barred' question and answer session on his mystery boyfriend.
4) Shaun is linked up to a lie detector and asked numerous questions about his nan, such as "Did she really have a mattress that was 30 years old?"

And finally, at the end of the cruise, Shaun drives a mobility scooter off an extended plank and into the sea...

Now that would be value for money:mysmilie_59:

I might reconsider the "Cruise With Shaun" if I could be guaranteed the following:-

1) Having my picture taken with Shaun and his mam, who would both be in the altogether.
3) Shaun hosts a 'no holds barred' question and answer session on his mystery boyfriend.
4) Shaun is linked up to a lie detector and asked numerous questions about his nan, such as "Did she really have a mattress that was
30 years old?"

And finally, at the end of the cruise, Shaun drives a mobility scooter off an extended plank and into the sea...

If it came to a money issue, I would chuck in at least a tenner!:mysmilie_59:

4) Shaun is linked up to a lie detector and asked numerous questions about his nan, such as "Did she really have a mattress that was 30 years old?"

would his mam wear woodland leathers jackets... cross promotion.

I wouldn't like to go anywhere with any of the IW crew . However,if they could all be loaded onto a 'special cruise ship',waved off at the dock and sail away to a far off land for many a year,that would be great.

The appalling Shreque claims a Halogen Oven can cook 'a Pizza' in 8 minutes.

He didn't qualify this by stating the size of the Pizza or whether it was frozen but I am happy to confirm having used a Halogen Ovens for several years that a typical 10-12" frozen Pizza from a supermarket will not, in any way whatsoever, be cooked in anything like 8 minutes, in fact they seem to cook no quicker than in a standard oven (like most things really).

Maybe it was a very small Pizza? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0226.JPG

The appalling Shreque claims a Halogen Oven can cook 'a Pizza' in 8 minutes.

He didn't qualify this by stating the size of the Pizza or whether it was frozen but I am happy to confirm having used a Halogen Ovens for several years that a typical 10-12" frozen Pizza from a supermarket will not, in any way whatsoever, be cooked in anything like 8 minutes, in fact they seem to cook no quicker than in a standard oven (like most things really).

Maybe it was a very small Pizza? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12829

Or could it be he's just telling big lies?2016-10-26-19-17-08--487668497.jpeg

Or could it be he's just telling big lies?View attachment 12830

When he joined Ideal World from Price Drop (back when Ideal World was still quite decent) he was totally different to the 'roll up, roll up' greasy barrow boy image he had on shystervision. Indeed many of us on here were very pleased for him and commented on how improved he was.

Regrettably he is now much, much worse than his old vulgar persona. But, more importantly, Ideal World is quite unrecognisable to the channel it was just a couple of years ago.

Shreque is so bad, he really is. His endless 'meltdown' mantra is vapid in the extreme.

Much like pretty much all of Ideal World's product 'demonstrations' :down:

Latest posts

Back