Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shaun whiter than white is on today, He isnt being funny and is very worried..........as he doesnt know if the stock will last!

Cheers for the concern old bean but maybe its time you updated the old and worn sales pitch, We arent stupid you say the same old bull on every show

Shaun whiter than white is on today, He isnt being funny and is very worried..........as he doesnt know if the stock will last!

Cheers for the concern old bean but maybe its time you updated the old and worn sales pitch, We arent stupid you say the same old bull on every show.

How long will it be until you tell us this item is ideal for an old relative or friend blah blah blah???

PS: He is now SERIOUSLY worried, and noot being funny! Mmmmh hmmmm!

Oh god this bloke showing this Drone. Also throwing out the tired old "a feature usually only found on drones costing £700,800,900" :/

He also has zero understanding of how a faraday cage works. He keeps bleating on about how they are in a faraday cage yet the drone still works. Yeah dimwit, that is because a faraday cage stops stuff passing through from outside in, or inside out. As long as both the drone and remote are both inside it, then it will work fine. It would only be as impressive as you are suggesting, if you went outside the cage and could still control the drone.

Where do they find these people? Oh and this guy is a pilot......this is what he does...according to Reg varney.

:mysmilie_19: just demonstrated how the GPS means it doesn't move an inch even if the wind tries to blow it, and we all see it drift all over the place. He then says how the GPS is working hard to compensate. Except your in a faraday cage you twunt, you won't be picking up a GPS signal.

Last edited:
Oh god this bloke showing this Drone. Also throwing out the tired old "a feature usually only found on drones costing £700,800,900" :/

He also has zero understanding of how a faraday cage works. He keeps bleating on about how they are in a faraday cage yet the drone still works. Yeah dimwit, that is because a faraday cage stops stuff passing through from outside in, or inside out. As long as both the drone and remote are both inside it, then it will work fine. It would only be as impressive as you are suggesting, if you went outside the cage and could still control the drone.

Where do they find these people? Oh and this guy is a pilot......this is what he does...according to Reg varney.

:mysmilie_19: just demonstrated how the GPS means it doesn't move an inch even if the wind tries to blow it, and we all see it drift all over the place. He then says how the GPS is working hard to compensate. Except your in a faraday cage you twunt, you won't be picking up a GPS signal.

You mean they actually have a GPS Drone at last!!!! I suppose this one is a professional Drone? Oh.... silly me, they're all professional Drones that Richard Liar demonstrates. The same professional Drones as sold in a famous TOY shop.

noticed on Friday night/Saturday morning that qvc have acquired the ''greased lightening''

must just be a coincidence that IW/shopping telly forum have emailed me an ad for the return of Professor Amos' ''Shock it clean''

Kevinski and Howard were being bothered by a persistent fly on this afternoon’s watch show. Howard joked that it was their combined aftershave that was attracting the unwanted attention.

I wasn’t so sure.

There’s one thing that flies find irresistible, and it’s never in short supply when Kevinski’s on air... bul.jpg

Professor Amos's wonder cleaner. Another cleaner which cleans all of the specially dirtied items, mainly with gravy browning of course.

I'm sick of seeing these so called wonder cleaners. I've tried some of them in the past, all of them no better or not as good as the much cheaper cleaners in any supermarket.

Kevinski and Howard were being bothered by a persistent fly on this afternoon’s watch show. Howard joked that it was their combined aftershave that was attracting the unwanted attention.

I wasn’t so sure.

There’s one thing that flies find irresistible, and it’s never in short supply when Kevinski’s on air...View attachment 14834

A £1,000 for a Russian Poljot 3105 17 jewel hand wound Movement Watch!!!! This is a good deal? So good in fact, they only had 10 to begin with and they still have stock left 18 hours later.

Kevinski Reynoldsoff is really trying it on here! You'd have to be a real mug to fall for that. The 3105 Movement is nothing special. There are quite a few Watches on eBay with that Movement for far less than £1,000.

I always wonder why Kevinski is even there, he gets to say so little. Why does the presenter have the bulk of the presentation on IW when the so called expert is there? On QVC the expert talks about the product and the presenter keeps viewers up to speed with stock and colourways etc.

Cheers for the concern old bean but maybe its time you updated the old and worn sales pitch, We arent stupid you say the same old bull on every show.

How long will it be until you tell us this item is ideal for an old relative or friend blah blah blah???

PS: He is now SERIOUSLY worried, and noot being funny! Mmmmh hmmmm!

He's very worried and not being funny AGAIN right now on the watch hour :mysmilie_19:

I always wonder why Kevinski is even there, he gets to say so little. Why does the presenter have the bulk of the presentation on IW when the so called expert is there? On QVC the expert talks about the product and the presenter keeps viewers up to speed with stock and colourways etc.

Kevin is there as your friend in the trade -an avuncular reassuring presence who wouldn't do you wrong.
In reality he is as disingenuous and misleading as Peter Simon as he suggests to the gullible that their purchase will increase in value or that an item has been inadvertently priced too low.
Ideal World is his natural home.

Mathey Tissot have a watch named "Rolly" :mysmilie_15: couldnt make this stuff up! Shaun is a HUUUUUGE fan of Mathey Tissot watches :up: he even has flashbacks to the cruises he was on with these watches...And now he has just said he's a watch collector, If so maybe he could give Kevinski the middle man a few hints and tips about cheapo over priced far east watches!

Kev the expert says "these Swiss made watches are 90% Swiss made and are even made using Swedish metal" :giggle: So how do you come to this 90% Swiss made malarkay Kev? What % of the parts are Swiss old chap? And he isnt sure if the price is right AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Does anyone else have probs viewing this forum page due to a ton of ads taking over the page and the edit function seems not to work?

Well over 2 Grand, and what a ****** mess it is too!!!

I know beauty's in the eye of the beholder, etc., but this is an absolutely horrific disaster of a watch (looks even worse in the studio than in this still picture so only knows what it looks like in real life). Just travel to the centre of any large city and look in the window of any high-class jewellers to see a whole array of great-looking watches you could buy instead for your two grand, though of course you can buy that hideous monstrosity for four payments of £550 on Flexi-pay plus don't forget the laughable £8.99 P&P :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14836
Note that they've called it the "Storm" in order to make it sound a bit more aggressive which is a bit like calling a goldfish "Lion":mysmilie_15:

And according to I'm-not-being-funny-Nanty (who said that twice within three minutes yesterday) they are selling these watches "one by one" - they have miraculously managed to sell a few of them - whilst Kevski said that selling a watch with that movement isn't a "sale" it's an "event". Yes it truly is an event when you've successfully managed to shill something that ugly :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back