Today's TSV - snowflakes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi does any one like the tsv? I seem to want to buy it!!!!! I think it will look lovely on my glass table - Peeps please convince me its all tat and I don't need it!

Just think what you could buy from Rocks with your £23.90......and you can wear your jewellery all year round too, BH. ;)

when seen in "multicolour mode" they don't look that Christmassy - they look like things you'd seen around a tacky sideshow at a fair or by the side of the road!!

Hi does any one like the tsv? I seem to want to buy it!!!!! I think it will look lovely on my glass table - Peeps please convince me its all tat and I don't need it!

I thought I needed convincing too :5: but this forum definitely focuses the mind :7: Astitcher is right, now I look again, they're not very Christmassy colours.

Now, repeat after me, No, I dont' need them, No I don't need them ... :60:

I thought I needed convincing too :5: but this forum definitely focuses the mind :7: Astitcher is right, now I look again, they're not very Christmassy colours.

...and they are a rip off price, I mean those pill batteries are cheap nowadays:60:

I just thought of a way to get a cheap xmas being as there is a credit crunch on - we could buy all our food, chocolates and deco's from qvc and return them (or the empty boxes in the case of the food) in January - now that is money saving!!

Morrisons has a similar snowflake. It stands up, no suction. They are 2 for £1.50, so might just satistfy your craving ? Although might not have the quality, value or convenience !! :11:

Just think what you could buy from Rocks with your £23.90......and you can wear your jewellery all year round too, BH. ;)

It's tat and you don't need it....

Total tat Daughter, keep you money for something else:ANYWORD:

Morrisons has a similar snowflake. It stands up, no suction. They are 2 for £1.50, so might just satistfy your craving ? Although might not have the quality, value or convenience !! :11:

Thank you all. Knew you would knock sense into me :60:! I don't need them...., I don't need them..................

Sorry to go against the grain, but I bought these last year and they are lovely. Hopefully though you won't read this in time. Only 33 minutes to go.

Latest posts

Back