Waitlist Order Notifications.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I like to keep a close eye on my bank as I'm not rolling in money (sadly!) and noticed last week that an amount had been taken out that I couldn't place anywhere. Fast forward a couple of days, watching a show and the BrowVo! treatment was shown. That jogged my memory as to what I'd ordered weeks before and forgot about. I checked and, sure enough, that was the amount gone from the bank. Now, clearly, I'm not blaming QVC for the fact that I ordered and the completely forgot about it a couple of weeks later, but it can't be beyond their wit to send a reminder email when it comes back into stock and meets outstanding orders? They do keep on about keeping you informed "every step of the way" everywhere else in their processes, but this bit seems to have been forgotten. To me, dealing with advanced orders or waitlist is a bit like fire and forget - you just hope it works out in the end!

That said, I've no communication at all and I've still not received the product either. It's probably that which has annoyed me more TBH.

I am more surprised you actually got the Waitlist item. The norm is comes back in stock and QVC just sell and don't send the Waitlists.

I do agree not brain surgery to send email, Your Waitlist Is On Its Way

Do you normally get email alerts to say the order has been despatched? This would at least remind you albeit still too late for the bank withdrawal.

No matter what system they have it seems very hit and miss anyway.

I had an Eeekkk ring on waitlist/advance order (TBH I can't remember which as it was about March/April but I think it was advance order but due fairly shortly) so naturally since there was no show I assumed it was a mythical waitlist. Imagine my surprise when I received a phone call to ask if I was still interested and if do I would get it in 2 weeks which I did.

Don't think this has ever happened but apart from this I haven't gone on any advance lists for some years.

Do you normally get email alerts to say the order has been despatched? This would at least remind you albeit still too late for the bank withdrawal.

We get them for regular orders but not for anything different, like the waitlists. Not sure why that would make a difference. It's not rocket science to tell a computer to send a message when a particular items comes back in stock.

Latest posts

Back