Did I hear correctly?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well i've seen JF going to work last year in a sporty little mercedes when i was enjoying a day in london... no bike then

Mercedes ? now why aren't I surprised. I suppose the diving boots are worn so she can reach the pedals.

I haven't watched it but why all of a sudden is she wanting every QVC viewer to know this? A new fad perhaps? Who knows? Who cares?

I was wondering that Shopperholic, - suddenly wanting everyone to know. Perhaps its a new toy from 'hubby' !! OR she's been watching the ad where Keira Knightly zooms around Paris at dawn on a motorbike, and fancies herself in the same role - stop/starting around London :mysmilie_17:

I was wondering that Shopperholic, - suddenly wanting everyone to know. Perhaps its a new toy from 'hubby' !! OR she's been watching the ad where Keira Knightly zooms around Paris at dawn on a motorbike, and fancies herself in the same role - stop/starting around London :mysmilie_17:

Yes of course! That'll be it. :mysmilie_17: if you swap motorbike for moped, and Paris for Chiswick, it's uncanny how similar they both are. :mysmilie_17:

It was weird on the Gold show ,she was discussing motor bikes with the guest and they started talking about Harley Davidsons which Jill said were fantastic bikes.I wondered it JF was doing a bit of advertising because I have never heard her mention motorbikes before .

It was weird on the Gold show ,she was discussing motor bikes with the guest and they started talking about Harley Davidsons which Jill said were fantastic bikes.I wondered it JF was doing a bit of advertising because I have never heard her mention motorbikes before .

Na!! she just has a part time extra job as a pizza delivery driver and use the company moped to pop to Q :mysmilie_19:

Has anybody seen the new TK Maxx ad on TV ? I saw it for the first time last night and burst out laughing because it made me think of JF on a motorbike, hubby thought I was nuts. I`d read this thread earlier in the evening and the ad shows a woman doing wheelies on a motorbike whilst a background voice talks about the high fashion available at TK. The woman is dressed in a dress, wearing biker boots and helmet and nearby is an elderly woman playing a Wurlitzer organ. At the end of the ad, the bike and the organ both do twists and turns.
I`m not describing it well so keep an eye open for the ad and you`ll understand what I mean. I bet JF could even turn riding a motorbike into a selling exercise, same as the ad.

Never watch JF shows long off to hear what mode of transport or what she had for her tea etc etc etc :mysmilie_48:

Maybe that's why she is looking a bit haggard it's the wind and rain beating against her face. Think I'll just stick to the bus don't want to look like that.:rain::rain:

Latest posts

Back