Honora Pearl Gifts TSV 02/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, how boring. We've had these a million times before. Ah well, saved me some money.

I suppose this is particularly aimed at the Christmas present market. Studs might be boring but are also inoffensive - most ladies with pierced ears would probably use a set of these. And the set can be split into several presents. That said, they are probably a bit more suitable for middle aged ladies - I would not buy these for my two daughters in law aged late 20s and early 30s.

Although earlier this year I've noticed the past few years Honora's shows have been very close to Christmas which allowing for Q's pathetic deliveries doesn't give much time if not suitable to get something else.

Love Honora but don't have pierced ears but if I had this is a boring throwaway idea.

they also have the happy backs too which are usually £24 + for a set of 5

Nearly £5 + postage for a pair ?of butterfly backs is it?Won't be Happy if one of those got lost then .

images-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Honora 8-9mm Cultured Pearl Set of 5 Stud Earrings with Happy Backs
Item Number: 307200
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

This beautiful collection gives you five pairs of different coloured cultured freshwater pearl stud earrings, each individually boxed, making them the perfect festive gift. Whether you decide to keep them all or give some as presents, youll love experiencing the beauty of natural pearls with this stunning Honora collection.

Perfect for gifting - each pair in the set comes in an ivory and gold glitter festive box complete with a protective sleeve and a loop for hanging on the tree, making the set easier to split up and give as gifts. Now the hard part: who gets what?

Gorgeous colours - the set comes in two colour options. The Classic combination features White, Grey, Black, Rose and Champagne coloured cultured freshwater pearls and the Brights combination features White, Indigo, Orchid, Jet, and Cherry.

Show them off beautifully - wear these pearl earrings with the peace of mind that they'll stay in place with the special Happy Back clutches from Honora. These fastenings keep the studs upright and secure in your ear so that they don’t become lose or hang down, but stand proud and look amazing.

Cultured, freshwater button pearls: 5 x (8mm - 9mm) - sourced from China
Highly polished stainless steel
Post and Happy Back fastening - suitable for pierced ears only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.307200

Won''t suit a lot of people as they are not Sterling Silver!!
I am allergic to nickel which is sometimes found in sterling silver. I am not allergic to stainless steel. I have a set of Honora studs from a past Xmas Tsv and they do give my ears a bit of gyp if I wear them for too long.

Can't wear earrings any more, my piercings have sealed up. I blame Honora earrings for that; I wore some silver 'happy backs' and they made my ears very sore, after that, when I tried to put some other earrings in, I found the piercings were no longer patent.
I am allergic to Nickel too, and there is a lot of dermatological research on the topic of ear/body piercing being the cause/trigger of Nickel allergy. My own sensitivity developed about 6 months after my ears were pierced for my 18th birthday present.
(The earlier in life a child is exposed to Nickel, the more likely they will develop a sensitivity, so parents please beware of having your children pierced).

Not even silver this time! Stainless steel, getting more & more like costume jewellery.

As per usual Ali K is rabbiting 1000 to the dozen talking over everyone

I am so glad someone else picked up on Ali's constant verbal diarrhoea!! I AM someone that likes Ali & enjoy her humour but I must admit, last nights TSV launch was uncomfortable to watch. Every time Ralph started to speak she just kept talking over him as if he wasn't there, as if she was trying to annoy him on purpose.
Ralph has a fab sense of humour & usually has a few laughs during the show but last night he just looked like he wanted to push Ali off her seat or tell her to shut up!
I don't wear pearls but I always enjoy listening to Ralph sharing his knowledge but sadly, I switched off & watched a cheesy Christmas film instead because Ali's rabbiting was winding me up!
I know the constant interrupting by presenters is nothing new but I do seriously think that it's getting beyond a joke now & I do find myself switching over a lot when it happens.

Latest posts

Back