Alpha-H TSV 11/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I have loads looking forward to see what the offer is going to be.

Yes, the same goes for me. Maybe the new vitamin B serum? Or the new face cream? Who knows.

I have finally used up all of my eye gel stash (it's taken about 4 years!) so for the first time in ages I could actually do with it being in the TSV (you watch, they won't put it in it now!!)

Alas, I still have around 5000 years worth of Liquid Gold to get through, and that's bound to be in the TSV, so I'll have to sit on my hands again!

Last edited:
I have finally used up all of my eye gel stash (it's taken about 4 years!) so for the first time in ages I could actually do with it being in the TSV (you watch, they won't put it in it now!!)

Alas, I still have around 5000 years worth of Liquid Gold to get through, and that's bound to be in the TSV, so I'll have to sit on my hands again!

Maybe once they do a TSV without the LG?

By the way, congrats for using up the eye gel! :)

Salon Skincare are saying prices for Alpha h are set to increase in the New Year.

But that's prices in general, not explicitly Alpha-H, as far as I can see on the webpage. That's why they have 20% off everything at the moment.

Last edited:
Oh! Sorry. *blush*

I have just looked on the webpage and there's 20% off everything due to increasing prices next year.

my looking has seen maybe this but dont know

Absolute Eye Complex 30ml
Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50 50ml
Absolute Lip Perfector 10ml

But where is the Liquid Gold? I hope the TSV will be a different one just because.;-)

whats wrong with cleanse tone and moisturise alpha h take note
YES! Or maybe a serum for a change.... I would like the new cream, the new vitamin b serum and perhaps (as always) the LG or a cleanser. Or both!

I must admit I'd be happy with that as it suits my current "skincare stash" needs (apart from the unnecessary lip product), but it would be a pretty uninspiring TSV. It strikes me more as a collection of products under a normal item number, rather than a TSV.

When the lip product came round for the very first time it didn't score very well and we haven't seen it for a good while. Now they have the trio and I was surprised to see it in this configuration.

Latest posts

Back