Totally frustrated

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to hijack the thread, Letbuyerbeware, but I'd appreciate an insight on possible returns sent out as new - I noticed that the Tarte lip sculptor quad was back on sale so I ordered it as I missed out first time. They arrived today but the box had definitely been opened and was in a separate clear plastic bag with a sticker on it with a barcode and INPR on it, has anyone seen this before and if so, what does it mean?

I gave all of the lipsticks and glosses a good checkover and nothing appears to have been used, thank goodness.

Normally, if an item has sold out and then one pops up, it is likely to be a return. Maybe that means it's been checked and OK'd to send out again, but I didn't think QVC checked anything! I never trust QVC, but it'd be a pain if you had to return it, as it's out of stock again now. If all the wands were clean, no product around the neck of the tubes etc, and you can obviously tell by eye with the lipsticks, I'd go with your gut. They're very much on my wishlist, too! :)

Just a sample of their delivery times. Three days ago I placed some online orders, two with Q for small cosmetic items ( I know, I know..I'm weak) & one with an online vet supply company I use for dog stuff. No dispatch email for either of the Q orders yet, just checked online, both still " in process". The vet supply place delivered two days ago at 10am ( after ordering at 5pm evening before) free delivery including a big 25kg sack of food plus a few other bits.

Apart from cost and long time "in progress ", the thing I find really annoying is that they still say 3-5 working days and some items even less.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. It bugs me so much I am tempted to go down the trading standards route but I now buy so little I wouldn't be able to collate enough personal experience to prove my point.

Normally, if an item has sold out and then one pops up, it is likely to be a return. Maybe that means it's been checked and OK'd to send out again, but I didn't think QVC checked anything! I never trust QVC, but it'd be a pain if you had to return it, as it's out of stock again now. If all the wands were clean, no product around the neck of the tubes etc, and you can obviously tell by eye with the lipsticks, I'd go with your gut. They're very much on my wishlist, too! :)

Thanks Minx, I did check the wands/tops of the glosses/surfaces of the lippies and no signs of use or attempts to make good - I also remembered it was free P&P which I thought was oddly generous, but now it makes sense!

Really pleased with them, they're beautiful colours and textures, would recommend if they come up for sale again :)

Latest posts

Back