Totally frustrated

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
What a lousy company you are! You go to no ends to enlighten the world how good you are. When you get it wrong you don't want to know and in my case the best you can do is apologise.
I got a delivery today and it should have been the Amazon Echo but instead I received an OPI nail care kit. Numbers on the label indicated the Echo so it was clearly an error by the picker.
I rang customer care and the agent said she'd send a returns label and asked if I could take it to the post office, which I agreed to do. She promised to arrange for the Echo to be sent immediately, not upon receipt of the return.
I rang again about six hours later to check for any progress. The agent said a collection had been arranged and I shouldn't use the post office. I asked if the Echo could be prioritised but after a very frustrating exchange between us and him consulting his manager the final outcome was that it would be Monday when I get it.
Does QVC really care about unhappy customers when it's clearly a sellers error. I'm sure if they did they'd have got it to me by tomorrow (Saturday).
Amazon and others can take orders late in the day and deliver next day including Saturday and Sunday. QVC just couldn't be bothered to pull out all the stops to placate a very frustrated and annoyed customer. My conclusion is that QVC is a lousy company when it comes to dealing with cases such as mine. The agent offered to let me keep the nail care kit as a sweetener. No thank you.

What can we say ? You are completely right of course but nothing will change, unless it gets worse !

QVC don't really need to care about their customers, they make enough profit not to and they're fully aware that even if they upset a customer, they'll still continue to shop, only in my case after years and years of really bad service, I closed my account over three years ago (after shopping with them for the first twenty) and never looked back. The bad service was constant, I continually got visibly used items that had been sent out as new, needless to say they got them straight back, I was called a liar by a customer service woman, all that mixed with the fact that 99% of what they sell can be found cheaper elsewhere, the expensive p&p, slow delivery and painfully slower refunds, I honestly don't know how this prehistoric dinosaur is still trading, if it wasn't for QVC USA I think they'd have folded a long time ago.

I do agree with you, it was their error and should've got what you'd pay for out next day delivery.

Letbuyerbeware, have you posted this on the QVC FB page? It may not help much as all they will say is sorry you have been let down and to call customer service but at least a lot more people will read about the crappy service.

Letbuyerbeware, have you posted this on the QVC FB page? It may not help much as all they will say is sorry you have been let down and to call customer service but at least a lot more people will read about the crappy service.

Will do that asap thanks for the suggestion

Last edited:
Hi loveheart I'm not very clued up about FB, I did as you suggested and my activity log shows the comment and that I posted it on the QVC FB timeline but I can't actually see it on their page. Will wait and see.

Hi loveheart I'm not very clued up about FB, I did as you suggested and my activity log shows the comment and that I posted it on the QVC FB timeline but I can't actually see it on their page. Will wait and see.

Letbuyerbeware, I just had a squizz and it's definitely in the visitors' comments...let's see what the response is, bet it involves "not the kind of service QVC aims to deliver" and a reference to your "clear disappointment"...

You need to click on the arrow above visitor comments to the right of the page to see your comment not on the main bit. It's there but QVC have yet to reply.

If QVC do reply, you will instantly feel a whole lot better because they will add "xx" (kisses) at the end. It will be as if all your problems have been resolved by this display of sincerity and concern.

Look on the bright side! At least you got nail varnish unlike the 60 year old woman who got maternity clothes delivered by Hermes instead of her Q parcel.

Just the usual bog standard reply from Q after all this time saying they can't send it out next day delivery and to contact CS.

Letbuyerbeware, I just had a squizz and it's definitely in the visitors' comments...let's see what the response is, bet it involves "not the kind of service QVC aims to deliver" and a reference to your "clear disappointment"...

Thanks I've seen it including Joes reply

Sorry to hijack the thread, Letbuyerbeware, but I'd appreciate an insight on possible returns sent out as new - I noticed that the Tarte lip sculptor quad was back on sale so I ordered it as I missed out first time. They arrived today but the box had definitely been opened and was in a separate clear plastic bag with a sticker on it with a barcode and INPR on it, has anyone seen this before and if so, what does it mean?

I gave all of the lipsticks and glosses a good checkover and nothing appears to have been used, thank goodness.

Latest posts

Back