What does she look like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word!! Reading this thread I had to have a quick look and In all seriousness she looks absolutely ridiculous, her chesticles look ten times bigger than usual, I've got a dress similar from Ideal World for a tenner (mines viscose and short sleeved) and no, I'd never wear black boots with it or squash my chesticles within an inch of their lives.

Wouldn't you think with all the millions of pounds profit QVC make, they'd get some mirrors in the building, tight arses! :mysmilie_17:

Or tight boobies.

JAYSUS!!!! Not much I can add to what's been said already, but I have to say Ingrid Tarrant just looks desiccated, poor woman, like she needs to be dunked into a big bath of moisturiser followed by conditioner

OMG! I've just looked back at the show & she looks hilarious!! I do have to say she looks like she daren't breathe out & looks like she's having a "sparkle" (hot flush) I bet her daughter would pee her pants laughing if she saw her dressed like that. I often wonder what some of the presenters see when they look in the mirror because it is obviously something very different to what we see! She cracks me up when she starts looking at herself in the monitor & doing the "little girl swish" with the outfit she's wearing. Julia, grow up & wear a bigger ****** size!

My husband usually thinks I am being catty if I pass comments on how people look, even he asked what the hell they were wearing. Must agree IT looked a right mess, the boots looked like they were from a dustbin.

Don't know who buys these baggy looking clothes and the price is ridiculous! Very unflattering, they remind me of Cinderella rags! :mysmilie_13:

She said she likes the fitted look well I'm sorry Julia but you looked ****** ridiculous. When is she going to realise she will never be a size 10 with those inflatables or at least that's what they looked like in that get up she was wearing.

She said she likes the fitted look well I'm sorry Julia but you looked ****** ridiculous. When is she going to realise she will never be a size 10 with those inflatables or at least that's what they looked like in that get up she was wearing.

There's fitted and there's 'vacuum-packed'.

IT tries too hard to look 'edgy' in her 60's, presumably in the mistaken opinion that boots, leggings and 6 layers of cheap polyester garments take a few years off her age. She's a bit too scrawny for that, especially in the face.

What I can't come to terms with is why anyone would look at those two and say 'I have got to have that item' especially at that price. To me its ludicrous and makes people seem so gullible to fall for the hype.

Some people are so addicted to QVC they'll buy absolutely anything they offer, even to a point of paying more than anywhere else for it they don't even try to shop around, so Young Dim to them is QVCs fashion status symbol meaning they can go around saying to people "oh it's a Yong Kim" while the other 99% of the country go "who?!"

Although Julia seemed annoyed she still read out the email telling her to go up a size so I give her credit for it ,but she never takes it on board. After that you could cut the atmosphere in the studio. Well done to whoever sent it.

The dress in any case was horrible.

Lenny from Nina Leonard was often right about going up a size being a better look.

Latest posts

Back