What does Chuntley look like!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I reckon it must cost her a small fortune at the hairdressers to have it regularly coloured - as it seems like every week its a another shade of whatever. I say 'hairdressers' because it looks professionally done in comparison to my own home colouring efforts, which results in me split ending for England !!!

I didn't see Catherine but I did see Pipa looking hideous in some kind of baggy harem style trousers - maybe it was Join? Are they really trying to tell us that these clothes look good on people? Maybe tall girls but on us shorties these would look ridiculous, not that I'd pay the price. Also, today, Jackie Kabler had an "ooer" moment when she was demo'ing the window vac. She had on these grey leggings with a top that did not cover her backside and - well - you could just about see her G string. Mr CC would have choked on his cornflakes had he been here. Lumpy bums in leggings and all that . . . .

CC

I didn't see Catherine but I did see Pipa looking hideous in some kind of baggy harem style trousers - maybe it was Join? Are they really trying to tell us that these clothes look good on people? Maybe tall girls but on us shorties these would look ridiculous, not that I'd pay the price. Also, today, Jackie Kabler had an "ooer" moment when she was demo'ing the window vac. She had on these grey leggings with a top that did not cover her backside and - well - you could just about see her G string. Mr CC would have choked on his cornflakes had he been here. Lumpy bums in leggings and all that . . . .

CC

Caught a glimpse of her "ooh-ah" moment this morning on how excited she and QVC customers are to see the Windowvac product, I thought you and QVC customers might be love, but Ideal World customers have known a bought it for years, the Karcher Windowvac was (no surprise) cheaper at IW too.

Caught a glimpse of her "ooh-ah" moment this morning on how excited she and QVC customers are to see the Windowvac product, I thought you and QVC customers might be love, but Ideal World customers have known a bought it for years, the Karcher Windowvac was (no surprise) cheaper at IW too.

OOOooo, missed this moment! The Factory Shop sells this, can't remember exact price but possibly cheaper, have been tempted to buy it! :mysmilie_17:

OOOooo, missed this moment! The Factory Shop sells this, can't remember exact price but possibly cheaper, have been tempted to buy it! :mysmilie_17:

Aw it's a shame you never caught it when it was sold on Ideal World a couple of months back, I got the same bundle for £45 three flexi-pays of £15, free p&p. I do use it but not enough to have paid £68 QVCs price though, but I would buy it cheaper elsewhere if you can and really want it.

Aw it's a shame you never caught it when it was sold on Ideal World a couple of months back, I got the same bundle for £45 three flexi-pays of £15, free p&p. I do use it but not enough to have paid £68 QVCs price though, but I would buy it cheaper elsewhere if you can and really want it.

Awww thanks! Will have a look at Factory Shop again as they sell a lot of this kind of stuff at great prices! :mysmilie_59:

I bought that gadget as a refurb, direct from the Karcher website last year for £25. I love it, never enjoyed cleaning windows until now. I used to get so many streaks that I wanted to smash the offending windows with my sledge hammer in rage ! Nice shiny streak-free panes now.

She went back to her natural colour a couple of days ago. She said her hair was really suffering from all the colouring so she's going to let it have a rest for a while.

I'm so confused as to which hair cut this is about because I turned on today (Tuesday) and Catherine had long hair with curly ends - which I suspect are extensions - and it was all a dark chocolate type colour. Is this the one people are saying is her 'natural' one?!

This is what Catherine says is her natural colour. The curls are Hairdo/Hairyouwear pieces apparently. She said last week that she got them to match her natural colour and was looking forward to wearing them again.

If it's the same colour I caught a quick glimpse of last week, then unless her "natural" hair colour has shades of purple in it, then I think Chuntleys doing what Chuntley does best, telling fibs.

I have to agree that the jumpsuit really doesn't suit her even at her height. I am small so hate to think what it would look like on me - leprechaun or mini munchkin springs to mind......not a good look in your 40s as both she and I are.....but I suppose she is forced to wear something from the range and the jumpsuit may have been the lesser of various evils! Poor girl!

I recently had to interview a (reasonably) famous singer (well she was very famous in the 80s) who was known, amongst other things, for her trademark short hair. One of the things she spoke about was her hatred of flicky fringes and jump suits! She admitted to watching QVC when she is on tour / staying at hotels.

I recently had to interview a (reasonably) famous singer (well she was very famous in the 80s) who was known, amongst other things, for her trademark short hair. One of the things she spoke about was her hatred of flicky fringes and jump suits! She admitted to watching QVC when she is on tour / staying at hotels.

Relaxing viewing for her then! :emo::emo::emo: not!

If it's the same colour I caught a quick glimpse of last week, then unless her "natural" hair colour has shades of purple in it, then I think Chuntleys doing what Chuntley does best, telling fibs.

She's had it dyed back to the colour it is naturally so she can now leave it for a while to recover from all the torture she's put it through. The roots can just grow out. She did this before some time back and didn't colour it again for quite a while. As it still has colour in it at the moment who knows what shades might be visible until it grows out. No reason to call her a liar.

She's had it dyed back to the colour it is naturally so she can now leave it for a while to recover from all the torture she's put it through. The roots can just grow out. She did this before some time back and didn't colour it again for quite a while. As it still has colour in it at the moment who knows what shades might be visible until it grows out. No reason to call her a liar.

Ok then, maybe this is, years ago she said she liked being a nail technician but would never have wanted to make it her career (because as she told OPI they were so much better at it than her) couple of months back (again to OPI) she would've made it her chosen career if she were not on QVC.

Just adding, I'm not basing my "fibby" comment on her hair colour, over the years I've caught her out (not intentionally because I honestly don't care either way, they're just not easy to miss) Also her comments that start off "I've got to be honest with you..........." I find never are.

Last edited:

OOOH! That makes sense now, I was wondering how on earth it could her natural colour when it is so clearly dyed?! I see with she means now, but that's not what I mean when I say my hair is my natural colour (I mean that it has no colouring in it at all - that is 'natural'), not dyed to match my original colour :)

Seems to me a bit odd to dye one's hair a colour so that you don't have to dye it but hey ho!

Latest posts

Back