What does Chuntley look like!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Now it is well known I can't stand the woman but I will admit that she is always well turned out , it's her personality (!) I don't like.

I don't have anything against the Join range, in fact I like it just I'm too short and it is too casual and too expensive for my lifestyle.

But she looks frumpy in that outfit, wrong length and those sandles? It's like something I see little old ladies wearing in Tesco.

And what is with the Q hairstyles ATM? We have had to endure Jill F flicking her fringe every second for months, now it is Chuntley doing it constantly and Evie is at it too.

Maybe I am behind the times but is "little woman" (as in Jo, Meg etc) the current look?

I have to agree that the jumpsuit really doesn't suit her even at her height. I am small so hate to think what it would look like on me - leprechaun or mini munchkin springs to mind......not a good look in your 40s as both she and I are.....but I suppose she is forced to wear something from the range and the jumpsuit may have been the lesser of various evils! Poor girl!

I agree that she looks really awful. The hair is indeed very 'Little Women' and it does nothing for her. As for the clothes, well what can you say? I saw her on an earlier show today and she was sporting a very grey looking t-shirt with ugly blue trousers that had tight gathers at the ankle. I am not particularly fashion conscious but even I would not go out the door looking like that.

I have to agree that the jumpsuit really doesn't suit her even at her height. I am small so hate to think what it would look like on me - leprechaun or mini munchkin springs to mind......not a good look in your 40s as both she and I are.....but I suppose she is forced to wear something from the range and the jumpsuit may have been the lesser of various evils! Poor girl!

Was it a jump suit? It looked lake a calf length flared skirt, matching cardy and white top, red sandles. This was the 5pm show

She was wearing culottes which are supposedly in fashion at the moment but along with jumpsuits most bricks and mortar shops have them on the sale rail. I was in a couple of high street shops today and obviously jumpsuits and culottes simply aren`t selling very well. QVC wheel these things out and try to tell us they are "on trend" when in reality they`ve bombed.
Chuntley actually reminded me of an old school teacher in that getup. Mrs A always wore baggy cardis, Scholl sandals and flowing skirts which Chuntleys culottes resembled. She also had a similar hairstyle. Maybe the schoolmistress look is the next "on trend " ?

Yes l agree with all the comments. The Join outfits made her look at least 3 sizes bigger than she normally is. Catherine looks much better in a lovely fitted or body skimming outfit. She suits the Ongenue range or whatever they are calling it nowadays.

She reminded me of one of my schoolteachers, too! Or Margaret Rutherford in the 1940's film "Blithe Spirit"!!
She was wearing culottes which are supposedly in fashion at the moment but along with jumpsuits most bricks and mortar shops have them on the sale rail. I was in a couple of high street shops today and obviously jumpsuits and culottes simply aren`t selling very well. QVC wheel these things out and try to tell us they are "on trend" when in reality they`ve bombed.
Chuntley actually reminded me of an old school teacher in that getup. Mrs A always wore baggy cardis, Scholl sandals and flowing skirts which Chuntleys culottes resembled. She also had a similar hairstyle. Maybe the schoolmistress look is the next "on trend " ?

I have seen her looking good in both fitted and free flowing styles such as join and YK but that outfit was just awful and really not helped by the shoes and hairstyle.

Considering how vain she is I'm surprised she wore it. I'm sure she watches her own shows on a loop so by now she has her head in the oven.

I think she looked ok during the onjenu show... I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she's one of my favs, i could quite happily sit and watch her shows which I cannot say about most of the others.

I thought this range was the pits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 282
I think she looked ok during the onjenu show... I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she's one of my favs, i could quite happily sit and watch her shows which I cannot say about most of the others.

I like Catherine too, but not keen on her new hair style/ colour.

She went back to her natural colour a couple of days ago. She said her hair was really suffering from all the colouring so she's going to let it have a rest for a while.

I looked in on all these "fashion" ranges and I thought it was just me who found them awful. I think they need to get rid of all their current ranges and the buyers who find them and start over. I have 'pieces' in my wardrobe that are years old and have been off and on trend many times and they still look better than QVC's offerings. Same for the new range this morning. I've forgotten the name now, but it was nothing new and highly priced for what it was. And the white jacket they started the show with looked simply as though it hadn't been stitched together properly, with one side hanging lower than the other. I haven't bought clothing from QVC for as long as I can remember now.

Give us a rest too !!!!

I doubt very much that the colour yesterday was natural (as in no colour at all) as it was obviously coloured. It may be her natural shade but IMO it was coloured to her natural shade. Now that is not the same as the above statement.

I doubt very much that the colour yesterday was natural (as in no colour at all) as it was obviously coloured. It may be her natural shade but IMO it was coloured to her natural shade. Now that is not the same as the above statement.

Of course, as it was red the day before. According to my hairdresser friend it's better for the hair not to have the colour stripped, so you colour to the natural shade and the colour can then grow out without any further damage, leaving hair its natural colour. Just depends whether she gets bored with it before it grows out.

Latest posts

Back