Chuntley's face query?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Has Catherine had something done to her face, she's on now on the Laura Geller 2pm hour. It's not just spackle and B&B her skin looks rather taut and her eyes smaller (to me anyway) At first I thought she'd just drawn her brows higher but when she takes her glasses off I can't help staring. Something's changed!

:mysmilie_12:

Glad it's not just me Akimbo!! It's no secret I can't stand the woman (she actually used to be one of my favourites before she starting with the whimpering & posing)but I did think something was different yesterday. Quite interestingly my Prince commented yesterday that she must be really insecure to keep changing her hair & appearance & he likes her but didn't recognise her!

Has Catherine had something done to her face, she's on now on the Laura Geller 2pm hour. It's not just spackle and B&B her skin looks rather taut and her eyes smaller (to me anyway) At first I thought she'd just drawn her brows higher but when she takes her glasses off I can't help staring. Something's changed!

:mysmilie_12:

I thought this the other day - looking at her now, I think she's had fillers put into her cheeks (which look far too plump and shiny) which in turn has the effect of making her eyes look smaller. Also think she's overdone the botox as her forehead barely moves!

On a related note, is it my imagination or have LG's prices gone a bit nuts?!?!?

Yes I agree, just turned over for a few seconds (only seconds mind, I can't stand the whimpering, simpering, compliment loving bimbo either) but yes I agree, face definitely looks tighter, eyes smaller.

On another note, why does she see it as a badge of honour to advertise she's rubbish at maths? Honestly the woman's a marvel to herself.

I tuned in to have a look and she has just slagged off the DHS! She says the three lip glosses for £26.50 plus £3.95 postage "aren't minis by the way, or samples" unlike you might expect in the DHS. I should ****** well hope not! So I am switching off now as she has annoyed me. I know glosses are dear in some places but honestly, as if you can't find a set with them at £10 each!

Now she is banging on about herself! Looking at her face I thought it looked like a lot of highlighter and light reflection was going on rather than anything obviously intrusive.

She's seriously annoying me this hour; and I agree shopperholic, she's perhaps hoping some bloke will beam in from the 1950s to sweep her off her feet and tell her not to worry her pretty little head about her maths, fake tan disasters and Dad dancing (all mentioned this hour).
My Mum and many others will be turning in her grave - Mum had to fight tooth and nail to be the first person in her family to study for a degree (during WW2), then another battle to read Chemistry & Biology instead of a more genteel subject like French or English Lit!

She's seriously annoying me this hour; and I agree shopperholic, she's perhaps hoping some bloke will beam in from the 1950s to sweep her off her feet and tell her not to worry her pretty little head about her maths, fake tan disasters and Dad dancing (all mentioned this hour).
My Mum and many others will be turning in her grave - Mum had to fight tooth and nail to be the first person in her family to study for a degree (during WW2), then another battle to read Chemistry & Biology instead of a more genteel subject like French or English Lit!

I agree Akimbo, they're an embarrassment to women all over who fought for equality. I bet Chuntley and Baby Sutton sit there on the edge of the couch waiting for Michael J Fox to turn up in his Delorean and take them Back To The Future. :mysmilie_17:

I saw her (briefly) yesterday & thought something in her eye area had changed.I don't know anything about cosmetic procedures to comment further but yes something has changed & not for the best.I saw 3 people on TV a couple of weeks ago (not all together)
1.Amanda Barry--but she is of a certain age/Arlene Philipps & Trinny Woodall & thought NO! (sorry for any miss spelling of names!!)

I noticed this immediately, her face looks very different but not sure what it is? It looked really shiny too?

I imagine someone who is so vain and obsessed with her looks would feel left out if everyone around her was being youngified.

By the way on the video of the duo concealer what is that black under the ring on the hand being used to demonstrate the colours?

Can it be that she's seen the presenter rota for the next few weeks, and seen that she's on with the filler girl herself - Amanda Holden ??? and has got herself 'done' with the extensions and facials, so she can compete with the Holden woman. Of course, she may just want to liken herself to the Duchess of Cambridge what with the hair and nude heels, just saying.

Well done to your mum for her achievements.Brilliant!!

If Catherine is genuinely unintelligent(which I doubt) then fair enough .How any woman in 2017 can pretend to be a simpering thicko is beyond me .I'd be embarrassed. Anyway,as to the change in her looks.She looks smoother as if her forehead had Botox.She also looks generally plumper . She's not pregnant is she?(just a thought)

Last edited:
You have to have a bloke to get pregnant ! (well, perhaps not). No I doubt it, she's too fond of her figure, and with 2 grown up children off her hands, even less chance.

TBH I would be highly embarrassed if my Mother had an overriding obsession with her changing hairstyles, and came across as a dippy tart. Like Franks and her stock phrases of "Its never going to happen" when discussing lack of kitchen skills, or pretends she doesn't know one end of a vacuum cleaner or lawn mower from the other. Yes, there are people like that, BUT because its a natural act they never talk about it, so the fact these well paid presenters mention it out loud, proves to me its an act.

I think the insecure bimbo act is exactly that, an act. She's on TV FFS so she's got enough self-confidence and motivation to choose that career. Catherine, as well as repackaging herself at regular intervals, also reinvents herself as an "expert" to further her QVC career: she's been Dawn Bibby's best mate and an instant card-making expert until Q dropped crafting. She's been Q advocate for a succession of self help gurus: Paul MacKenna, Wayne Dyer and the Kipling rep's Big Sis Christianne Wolfe (and getting bigger last time I saw her). Oh and she's the go to gal for all things Welsh, years after the Welsh BF left! If anything rekindles the Welsh Independence movement, it'll be be CHuntley! Look you can now order a Chuntley Doll! (other hair colours coming soon no doubt!)

She isn't insecure when she's fishing for compliments, she's vane and vacuous and a poor role model for younger women. The trend for youngsters to chase instant fame based on their appearance or having shagged a footballer or actor or singer or an Ex-on-a-beach is so sad. There's no value placed on studying or training for a worthwhile career if you can sell a story to a tabloid about a "leaked" sex tape and get paid more money for that than a nurse or teacher earn in a year.

Rant over...for now!

Attachments

• welsh doll.jpg
    welsh doll.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 81
Not a rant Akimbo, just the plain truth ! (and I'd completely forgotten about her being Dawn Bibby's besty mate !)

Saw Chuntley earlier today with the long (extensions) straight hair & defiantly something very different about her face.Is is Botox on forehead & eye area? I don't know but is the industry does she feel she has to do this? Why do we have to feel in UK we have to follow 'celebs' instead of embracing the ageing process? I am coming up to 70 & have booked in for a facial just because I want to look as good as I can-- but change my appearance never, enhance yes!

Needless to say I can't check her out in all her shiny, hamster-cheeked glory, as the TV guide on the website is STILL just dropping you in on whatever's live when you go to play a previous show back. :headbang:

Latest posts

Back