Thomas Sabo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There`s always lots of offers on Thomas Sabo stuff on the web, 3 for 2, that kind of thing. The brand was really popular a few years ago but seems to have waned in recent times. I have one of their charm bracelets which I bought about 6 years ago but I rarely wear it, the damned dangly charms are murder for plucking tights and clothes.

You usually see it in places which sell Pandora etc. I sort of remember it being slightly cheaper than similar brands but no longer judging by Q prices.

There`s always lots of offers on Thomas Sabo stuff on the web, 3 for 2, that kind of thing. The brand was really popular a few years ago but seems to have waned in recent times. I have one of their charm bracelets which I bought about 6 years ago but I rarely wear it, the damned dangly charms are murder for plucking tights and clothes.

This is no doubt why they are coming to QVC.

We have a counter in my House of Fraser never been interested in the brand.

I love the charm bracelets from Thomas Sabo. I don't have one but if I ever came into some money it might be something I would treat myself to. The charms appeal more to me than the Pandora ones, there are some really beautiful ones that shout out at me. One day maybe........

The basic Thomas Sabo charm bracelet is quite reasonable at around £35 but as I said earlier the charms catch on things. I have about 6 charms on mine and haven`t bought anymore because I rarely wear it. This is the bracelet I bought.
https://www.thejewelhut.co.uk/thomas-sabo-silver-oval-belcher-x0031-001-12

Thank you Vienna. I am sorry I must have missed your earlier post or skimmed over it. I am very tired at the moment. I appreciate these comments though because I really cannot stand jewellery that catches + clicks on clothes. As much as I admire this range I wouldn't want all my clothes clicked up. I have sent stuff to charity shops for that very reason.

You may prefer the Karma bead bracelet which is similar to the pandora ones. You can also get charm carriers to put on necklaces which hold about 3 charms. I am very pleased to hear TS has come to QVC. Its one of my top 3 favourite jewellery brands. I have several pieces collected over the years & always get compliments on them when wearing which I don't get when wearing any other brands. Looking forward to some special prices & easy pays:clapping:

You may prefer the Karma bead bracelet which is similar to the pandora ones. You can also get charm carriers to put on necklaces which hold about 3 charms. I am very pleased to hear TS has come to QVC. Its one of my top 3 favourite jewellery brands. I have several pieces collected over the years & always get compliments on them when wearing which I don't get when wearing any other brands. Looking forward to some special prices & easy pays:clapping:

well its all on the web now

02/07/2017 12:00-13:00
02/07/2017 18:00-19:00

I have one of those charm carriers on a necklace too and like swapping the charms round now and then. I bought the carrier, a bracelet and the charms (mostly Thomas Sabo) about 8 years ago, I think it was, some from a local department store but mostly on Amazon as they were much cheaper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...d-keywords=Thomas+sabo&rh=i:aps,k:Thomas+sabo

Amazon also have some nice silver charms, pretty cheap, from other makes.

Unfortunately with all of these type of jewellery the basic chain is very reasonable, the charms are far too expensive as often the detail is very poor and the worst of the whole lot are things like spacers which are downright daylight robbery (the Pandora ones are a total rip off, over 35 squid for each spacer and stoppers and the ones I gave wouldn't stop a flea)

I've bought all my TS bits for at least half price in the sales. Don't usually pay full price so unless qvc have some particularly good offers then I'll doubt I'll be buying much. Looking forward to watching the presentations though.

Gemporia presenters used to mention this brand a lot, claiming that different items (charms for one) resembled Thomas Sabo (or Szabo - I haven't done a search to check). I'd never heard of it before they started mentioning the brand, but from the number of times they mentioned it, I gathered it was popular. I haven't heard them mention it for a while now, so perhaps the company complained.

My son has quite a few pieces of this range (all skulls) including a few watches, i think they're really good quality. Am quite shocked its on Q

Latest posts

Back