Toners.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am addicted to the Liz Earle Glow cleanser. It goes on like thick balm, massage for a minute or two its an oil, then add water and its a milk. What I love is the fruit enzymes that really give the skin a glow and makes it really smooth. More pleasurable that Alpha h with similar results.

I remember as a teen using Ten O Six as a teen. The cotton wool being black after using made me think, WOW how much dirt must be on my skin.

I have used Elemis one for years, first the Lavender back in the late 90s, the apricot and moved on to Ginseng. I do like the Emma Hardie one, which is a spray glow and hydrating, it is expensive for the size, and I will admit I have a quick spray if in Space NK and M&S. You can use it over makeup etc.

I also use Elemis Superfood Kefir Tea Mist. It's more of a priming, hydrating mist than a toner. I tend to wake at least once during the night and use it then. I can't comment on its priming/hydrating qualities but the aroma has me yawning, and sends me back to sleep within 10 minutes or so.

Yes! Ten O Six I used that and also Anne French milk cleanser. I used that for years. Used so many products in my life but was a massive Decleor fan once I found them.

Do you know, I've been a wee bit unwell recently and haven't used the beauty routine as I should at bedtime and I thought my skin would really show it but it hasn't. I'm wondering if a few days "off the products" actually settles your skin? I don't look dry or wrinkly for not doing a strict routine. Anyone else noticed that?

CC

I've been using the Elemis Ginseng Toner for well over 10 years. I don't think I've ever bought one direct from Q or any retailer. I either get it in a TSV, or look for it on eBay if there's been a TSV I haven't been interested in. I'm certainly interested in trying the Aldi one.

Oh the memories! I used that and progressed to Ten o Six, which was much like surgical spirit with a drop of colouring in it. Fortunately, I only had breakouts for a year.
Ten o Six, I think I used that in the 60’s /70’s and I didn’t have a ‘problem skin’! Maybe it did some good as now @ 76 I am happy with my skin, well for my age!

Yes! Ten O Six I used that and also Anne French milk cleanser. I used that for years. Used so many products in my life but was a massive Decleor fan once I found them.

Do you know, I've been a wee bit unwell recently and haven't used the beauty routine as I should at bedtime and I thought my skin would really show it but it hasn't. I'm wondering if a few days "off the products" actually settles your skin? I don't look dry or wrinkly for not doing a strict routine. Anyone else noticed that?

CC
I think it does your skin good to change your routine from time to time.I have used Elemis and am thinking of investing in the Overnight Matrix which does make a difference for me.At the moment LE Superskin , thinking of trying the new cleanser and moisturiser.Hope your health improves but a break from all this ‘routine’ I don’t think does any harm.Wishing you wellx

Latest posts

Back