Qvc on Facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do Facebook to see what my niece and nephew are up to, they don't live far away (Leeds) but Iike to see their photos of the kiddies when they are all off somewhere at the weekends.

I am in a hedgehog group, we have them visiting every night and have 2 houses, both of which are currently occupied. Also in a wildlife pond group, at the moment we have baby frogs, tiny little things jumping all over in the garden.

I really need to pull loads of plants out of the pond, they have taken over since my accident but I am not fit to do that yet. ☹️

I do Facebook to see what my niece and nephew are up to, they don't live far away (Leeds) but Iike to see their photos of the kiddies when they are all off somewhere at the weekends.

I am in a hedgehog group, we have them visiting every night and have 2 houses, both of which are currently occupied. Also in a wildlife pond group, at the moment we have baby frogs, tiny little things jumping all over in the garden.

I really need to pull loads of plants out of the pond, they have taken over since my accident but I am not fit to do that yet. ☹️
😳😳

I hope you feel better and stronger soon. How lovely to have a pond in your garden, but it must create lots of work, but worth it.

Latest posts

Back