Morning Style With Jackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Oh my goodness just what does Jackie look like :mysmilie_11:

If this is style, I’ll style out Thanks Q

:mysmilie_17:

Just had a quick look and no, I've no words either...........well I have, but nothing that can be printed on here. :mysmilie_17:

Well it was a cross between a bath robe and a pair of old curtains. Add to that the weird tunic she had on underneath, well it was just a downright dog's dinner. Amazingly I think it cost £70 and even more amazingly I think it sold out. Worst outfit I've seen on QVC for a long time. Katie didn't look much better in that jumpsuit but it was impossible to look worse than Jackie.

CC

Oh bum, I missed it! It was on low but I was fiddling with my family tree on the iPad and ignoring the telly

Well it was a cross between a bath robe and a pair of old curtains. Add to that the weird tunic she had on underneath, well it was just a downright dog's dinner. Amazingly I think it cost £70 and even more amazingly I think it sold out. Worst outfit I've seen on QVC for a long time. Katie didn't look much better in that jumpsuit but it was impossible to look worse than Jackie.

CC

Nikki of Lola Rose wore much the same yesterday, I could have sworn it was a silky type dressing gown.

That poor model looks as if she has a coat under that top and it is so poor quality you can read the wash label instructions through it.

As for spaniel ears, words fail me and yet she is preening and looking at herself in the monitor. Still what can you expect from someone who thinks that hair is a good look.

That poor model looks as if she has a coat under that top and it is so poor quality you can read the wash label instructions through it.

As for spaniel ears, words fail me and yet she is preening and looking at herself in the monitor. Still what can you expect from someone who thinks that hair is a good look.

Kabler is extremely rude in this segment. The bored looked on her face along with her interjections of "mmm" and "yeah" with no energy in her voice actually speak volumes. I think the top is nice enough and the earrings are fine, but those trousers! Were they inspired by something someone donated to a charity shop in the 1980s? The awful pyjama stripes with the clashing flashes of coral just make them bitty, busy and "neither one style nor another." Kabler's outfit leaves a lot to be desired. I would say she is a very intelligent woman biding her time until a better gig comes along. Notice how the guest babbles on almost incessantly about irrelevant things and Kabler comes back in with washing / drying care information - which at least is something people might want to know when buying an item. Quite how Kabler didn't slap that guest in the face or jump in and take control earlier I do not know. Maybe she was waiting for the guest to run out of steam - and she didn't!

No! I’m afraid JK didn’t do anything because she is too bliddy lazy and up herself to actually do her job.

She may think she is better than telly selly but she has taken the money long enough so hardly a fill in job, so it’s about time she took the stick out of her arse and did what she is paid for.

Kathy Tayler is back at the helm, mataphorically speaking, & never being one to disappoint she has once again gone for the dressing up box look. She also appears to be reading everything from a card that is disguising an ipad which is pitiful considering how long she's been on selly telly.

I'm surprised that Tayler is still employed by Q let alone carry her own morning show. She stutters to the point of irritation, huge gaps in her delivery as she listens to the next instruction in her earpiece, and my Border Terrier has more style than she'll ever have. This morning she lifted up her top to show that the pencil skirt she wore had the waist under her bust - then she pulled the skirt down from its mini length and looked ultimately better, even the stylist said so, but because Taylor felt comfortable with the shorter length, back up it went. Its time she was pensioned off.

Morning Style With Jackie

Imo they should rename the above and call it 'Flea Market Style', I have yet to see anything I would wear and again imo it is getting worse.The presenters on the show look as if they are taking the wee... in the silly get up they wear.

Lots of posts on Arsebook about KT wearing a Join item. Virtually everyone said it was a monstrosity but one of the groupies (the one who badmouths this forum) would have luvvvved it except it was too expensive.

Latest posts

Back