I thought I only disliked Ophelia as a presenter......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always switch off when Jill Franks is on can tolerate the rest of them though.
Me too, did anyone have the misfortune of watching her last night with the Spring fashion. She never shut her mouth. Whenever the other person was speaking she was talking over her, not even always intelligibly, just kind of muttering and laughing. I would love to be the producer in her ear and just say 'for goodness sake just shut the f*** up and let us hear what's being said. She really is the most annoying person.

Me too, did anyone have the misfortune of watching her last night with the Spring fashion. She never shut her mouth. Whenever the other person was speaking she was talking over her, not even always intelligibly, just kind of muttering and laughing. I would love to be the producer in her ear and just say 'for goodness sake just shut the f*** up and let us hear what's being said. She really is the most annoying person.
3 minutes in, switched off. Even prefer Julia Roberts and Debbie Flint to this woman. Talk about me, me, me. Can you imagine living with her???

Did anyone else see in I think the Finery hour (I recently bought a Finery dress on Q clearance for under £19, including p&p), the guest - can't remember her name - describing how in a previous hour Ophelia had pronounced a ruffle neck as a "russel" neck? I thought that was pretty tactless and unprofessional of her, tbh, rather than showing up Ophelia.

Latest posts

Back