Morning show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just flipped on and quickly switched off. There are some voices that really grate when you just get up, and Ophelia's for me is one of them. I just wondered what her cv background is, because the description on QVC tell us nothing....... (I'm sure everyone who went to school on here could write an equally good precis of themselves) does anyone know ?????

"Ophelia is a city girl at heart born in London to Ghanaian parents. She’s all about positivity, fun and loves to talk! She has a background in the psychic world, as a presenter (although she’s not an actual psychic herself), and in entertainment interviewing celebrities. Ophelia loves fashion, beauty, and sparkle, but don’t let the pretty nails and lashes fool you as she has a black belt in kickboxing. "

There are far more annoying presenters than non annoying. Simon Biagi is right up there with his fakeness and shouting. I don't mind Julia just now (although she does come out with the usual boasting about this and that and I'm a small nonsense), don't mind Jackie or Anne. I've noticed the men are thin on the ground just now.

CC

Debbie Flint reminds me of a stallholder in Walthamstow Market. "Get It Now"with her fake Mockney accent. And don't get me started on her daft suggestions on who to buy for, when to buy for and why you should buy. Grrrrrrrr!!

I know everyone will shout at me, but IMO by far the most professional woman is Debbie Flint. Her voice is not annoying, and whenever I've seen her, she's been very professional.
I've got an another unpopular opinion (well I think it will be) but I really don't mind "Knuckles" Kramer and I can't say I've heard her bellowing, perhaps I need my ears cleaned, perhaps you'll argue that I'm better off as I am lol! Seriously, I find her presentable, and polite and from what I've seen she doesn't spend half of the show talking about herself, maybe I've been watching the wrong shows, but from what I can see, she's alright lol!

I've got an another unpopular opinion (well I think it will be) but I really don't mind "Knuckles" Kramer and I can't say I've heard her bellowing, perhaps I need my ears cleaned, perhaps you'll argue that I'm better off as I am lol! Seriously, I find her presentable, and polite and from what I've seen she doesn't spend half of the show talking about herself, maybe I've been watching the wrong shows, but from what I can see, she's alright lol!
I like her too. And Jackie. And Pipa. And Chloe. And Annalise. And Ophelia.

Obviously I have very poor taste 😊

I like her too. And Jackie. And Pipa. And Chloe. And Annalise. And Ophelia.

Obviously I have very poor taste 😊
I can't be doing with anyone who thinks they're bigger than the role. I know it's still relatively early days, but every time I've tuned in, it's been the Annalise show with the high kicks, the "sass" whatever that means, the have you been warned about me? yada yada yada. The crass comments she comes out with. Once during a diy show, she suggested that some kind of hanging device for power tools would be good for hanging up handbags on, what next? use a sander to exfoliate?! I've heard her say in clothing shows "Yeah, I'm not gonna lie - I'd actually wear that" - Well thank you very much your honour!
I know that some folk would consider her a breath of fresh air, but I'm afraid I'm not one of the them!

Latest posts

Back