Morning show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a total waste of space but delboy tops the lot for being just awful, check out your baskets add a ninja to that crappy top your buying,all on three easy payments.(The Qurio numpties do)
Its a great pity everything is freebies for her,and her tat seller friends.

I can't be doing with anyone who thinks they're bigger than the role. I know it's still relatively early days, but every time I've tuned in, it's been the Annalise show with the high kicks, the "sass" whatever that means, the have you been warned about me? yada yada yada. The crass comments she comes out with. Once during a diy show, she suggested that some kind of hanging device for power tools would be good for hanging up handbags on, what next? use a sander to exfoliate?! I've heard her say in clothing shows "Yeah, I'm not gonna lie - I'd actually wear that" - Well thank you very much your honour!
I know that some folk would consider her a breath of fresh air, but I'm afraid I'm not one of the them!

Amen to everything you say (and if member K wants to vent her spleen on me again - feel free to do so)

Latest posts

Back