I never thought I'd say this.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
....as I started off not liking either of the new girls, but I don't mind Annaliese too much and prefer her to Ophelia any day! I just can't take to Ophelia at all, her voice is not a presenter's voice, it grates on me, the way she says her words is annoying, she speaks quite loud and, I think, comes across as insincere. I watched Ophelia this afternoon when I flicked over to QVC and saw her with Molton Brown, I ended up turning the tv off and went on their website instead.

Last edited:
....as I started off not liking either of the new girls, but I don't mind Annaliese too much and prefer her to Ophelia any day! I just can't take to Ophelia at all, her voice is not a presenter's voice, it grates on me, the way she says her words is annoying, she speaks quite loud and, I think, comes across as insincere. I watched Ophelia this afternoon when I flicked over to QVC and saw her with Molton Brown, I ended up turning the tv off and went on their website instead.
I feel the same, Backstreet Girl. I thought she would get the hang of things in time, but she seems to have become worse: monotone/unpleasant voice, rushed delivery, obvious insincerity. I don't want to see someone lose their job, but if customers stop buying when she is presenting, I think QVC will give her the push. If they keep buying, she'll stay.

I've tried to like Ophelia but she talks too fast and combined with her accent I find her a bit hard to listen to. I do think she's improved since she started though.

CC

Latest posts

Back