Laura Geller TSV 05/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry the pic is a bit small.

Laura Geller QVCUK TSV.jpg

it sounds rather good value but its been advertised as vegan and it has crushed pearls in it ... pearls are not vegan so i not sure how they can advertise a product as such!

I might watch this to see the demo of the foundation in my endless quest to find that natural glow.... as seen on TOWIE!!! :mysmilie_19: I certainly haven't noticed any natural glow going on from my Balance and Glow.

I don't want the other two items so I shall just watch for research purposes and take note of any use of Jay Manuel lighting to falsify, oops I mean boost the effect.

Laura Geller 3 Piece Filter First Luminous Skin Collection
Item Number: 234773
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £14.99

This three-piece cosmetics collection from Laura Geller features the brand new Filter First Luminous Foundation, boasting a medium-coverage and lightweight formula, plus the popular Glamlash Mascara and Color Luster Lip Color in a neutral Vanilla shade. Master the basics with this beautiful set that gives you everything you need to create a flawless base, flutter-worthy lashes and a gorgeously moisturised pout.

New for you – now’s your chance to discover the brand new Filter First Luminous Foundation. Offering medium coverage with a lightweight texture, this fabulous formula is buildable, offering full coverage if your prefer, and works to create a breathable, luminous filter on your skin, blurring the appearance of imperfections and creating the perfect veil for further make-up application.

Contains:

1 x Filter First Luminous Foundation (30ml) - in a choice of Ivory, Porcelain, Buff, Beige, Medium, Fawn, Golden Medium, Caramel, Cognac, Pecan, Chestnut or Magohany; a pearl-infused, light-diffusing liquid foundation for an effortlessly radiant look
1 x Glamlash Mascara in Black (7.5ml) - a volumising mascara that works to separate, thicken and lengthen the look of your lashes with a long-wearing formula
1 x Color Luster Lip Color in Vanilla (3.2g) - warm beige; a high-shine, buttery lip colour in a universally flattering nude shade

How to apply:
Filter First Luminous Foundation:

Shake well before use
Pull off cap and use pump to dispense
Apply 1-2 drops all over face, add to build coverage

Glamlash Mascara:

Apply from the base of the lashes and sweep toward the tips in long, upward strokes

Color Luster Lip Color:

Apply directly to lips

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234773

Has anyone managed to find any details about shades? Is porcelain still the lightest or is ivory lighter?

I would need to see the demo before deciding a shade. On the LG chart beige looks very yellow toned, and medium looks very dark. On that chart I reckon I would be buff, yet I use medium in B&B.

I'm not getting this TSV but in life I really hate having to sort out a new foundation colour when they change things round, it's a nightmare! I always used Clinique Porcelain Beige and when they stopped that (outcry from half the UK!) I never found another one the same in their ranges.

I would need to see the demo before deciding a shade. On the LG chart beige looks very yellow toned, and medium looks very dark. On that chart I reckon I would be buff, yet I use medium in B&B.

I'm not getting this TSV but in life I really hate having to sort out a new foundation colour when they change things round, it's a nightmare! I always used Clinique Porcelain Beige and when they stopped that (outcry from half the UK!) I never found another one the same in their ranges.

Yes same for me when Estee Lauder discontinued Pale Ivory in Lucidity. Really annoying. They got rid of the best lipstick too.

Has the whole Lucidity range been discontinued as my quick Google search suggests? Damn, I had an alternative in that range! I have kept the box religiously (along with two not so close Clinique newbies) for when LG goes away and I had to switch back to liquid. Still I guess the rep on the DHS would always do a test and come up with the nearest. I was very impressed with the time the EL rep spent finding the right shade.

I am not paying QVC’s p&p to partake in the lottery of getting the right shade of foundation.

Latest posts

Back