The Christmas Shop TSV 05/10/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh goody! Another show to give a wide berth. I'm waiting for the appearance of the Christmas decorations in the studio. 5th October seems a likely date for the tree in all its finery taking up residence.

Mind you it's like they say, only three pay packets till Christmas. Well, actually that depends, some people get paid before Christmas in December (like the husband) so that'll be "four" pay packets, but, if it suits QVC, three it is :mysmilie_3:

Really cutting down on Christmas this year as I seem to spend a fortune on things "in case people come to visit". In truth, no one comes to visit, our families are hundreds of miles away and I end up chucking out loads of food that we just didn't get round to eating. I've no doubt we'll have just as good a time and won't be poverty stricken in January. All of this will probably mean watching a lot less QVC lol.

CC

Oooh....Do you think that'll work as a hat?/halo? Channeling my inner Jesus?:mysmilie_11:

Mind you it's like they say, only three pay packets till Christmas. Well, actually that depends, some people get paid before Christmas in December (like the husband) so that'll be "four" pay packets, but, if it suits QVC, three it is :mysmilie_3:

STOP stop stop!!!

Latest posts

Back