Found an old QVC delivery note. Plumeria anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pbceelily

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone long time lurker, first post. I was clearing my attic today and found an old delivery note from QVC. I can’t recall for the life of me what it might be. Anyone?

It says LS PLUMERIA BLT SET quite cheap too. Oh and it’s from 2006 🙄

Anyone?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 267
Hi everyone long time lurker, first post. I was clearing my attic today and found an old delivery note from QVC. I can’t recall for the life of me what it might be. Anyone?

It says LS PLUMERIA BLT SET quite cheap too. Oh and it’s from 2006 ��

Anyone?

Thanks

that stands for Lee Sands Plumeria Bracelet Set link is below

Lee Sands Set of 3 Mother of Pearl Plumeria Flower Stretch Bracelets
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.332938

Welcome to the forum!

The only thing Plumeria means to me is a Yankee Candle perfume. But then I would expect YC to appear rather than LS and BLT.

Edit. Oops, pipped to the post by SCW who has the right answer!

Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich in plum bread?

EDIT I feel silly now, other posts appeared while I was typing this. When I started, mine was the 1st reply :)

Oh Lee Sands telling us ‘flying across the world to visit us at QUK’
Wow a blast from the past with his creations.

It says LS PLUMERIA BLT SET quite cheap too. Oh and it’s from 2006 ��

Anyone?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Pbceelily, I even remember seeing those bracelets yonks ago! I still have and wear some of Lee Sands jewellery, usually decent quality and some unusual designs....ah the memories of old QVC.

Welcome Pbceelily...go on - tell us how much it was? I still wear a couple of Lee Sands jewellery items and they were all less than £20 with postage of £2.45 or less!

Ah the good old days!

Anyone?

Thanks
:mysmilie_357: As a long time lurker you'll know it's fun & informative on here & when support is needed it's given in bucket loads.

that stands for Lee Sands Plumeria Bracelet Set link is below

Lee Sands Set of 3 Mother of Pearl Plumeria Flower Stretch Bracelets
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.332938

Hi all

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Firstly thanks SCW. Didn’t occur to me to check the item number. Spot on and I do believe I still have that green bracelet. The others long gone.

Yes this is wonderful and supportive forum,I come here to get genuine feedback on QVC items. I have far too much product stashed away as someone famously said here “not enough face to use it”.

I do succumb to the hype or the ONE TIME ONLY now and again 🙄

Oh and yes it was under £20 with postage on the delivery note😊

Thank all

Wowee I loved Lee Sands jewellery, still got some of it, all that shell stuff. The girl was really lovely, I think she was from Australia if I remember right but can't remember her name.

CC

Yes I think I recall her now she took over from Lee, I think when he was finding it a long way to come over as he’d been saying about the journey.

Anyone?

Thanks

:mysmilie_357:if you have been a lurker you will know what a smashing set of people are on this forum.

Latest posts

Back