QVC US Beauty Bash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So QVC US have restarted their Beauty Bash.

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/beauty-bash-event.html

If you click the FAQ it has no less than 5 pages of does and don't.

Not allowed to bring food or drink in bottled water is okay. The size of the bag you are allowed to bring with you. If you lose your wristband which gives you access you will have to pay $50 to get another.

They have different speakers Mally, Laura Gellar, the CEO of IT, Perricone himself, Josie Maran, Peter Thomas Roth and others.

:mysmilie_17:

Facebook roll on...

When will the tickets be available for the Beauty Bash

So QVC US have restarted their Beauty Bash.

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/beauty-bash-event.html

If you click the FAQ it has no less than 5 pages of does and don't.

Not allowed to bring food or drink in bottled water is okay. The size of the bag you are allowed to bring with you. If you lose your wristband which gives you access you will have to pay $50 to get another.

They have different speakers Mally, Laura Gellar, the CEO of IT, Perricone himself, Josie Maran, Peter Thomas Roth and others.

Sounds really good......

I liked the Beauty bash it was a hoot.....me and my sister had a competition who could spot the most stuck up/ conceited QVC presenters and the beauty reps. another competionon was spot the Kipling bag I tell you 99.9% go the public had Kipling bags including me and my sister. hysterical

I liked the Beauty bash it was a hoot.....me and my sister had a competition who could spot the most stuck up/ conceited QVC presenters and the beauty reps. another competionon was spot the Kipling bag I tell you 99.9% go the public had Kipling bags including me and my sister. hysterical

Who 'won'?

When they had jewellery days I got several invites but the cost of going to London made it unrealistic for me and I’m sure many others.

Yes, a friend's sister got a jewellery day invite and she asked me if I fancied going? Er, no. One travelling from Belfast and back the same day or having to stay overnight too expensive.

QVC UK would have done better to make it one event per day to make it viable for people to travel up to London for the event as a day trip. They always take the easiest, most convenient way for themselves and their presenters and guests, rather than seeing the benefit of having such events in other cities.

Plus the UK beauty bash descended into mean-spiritedness, with brands not allowed to provide samples relevant to a discussion and advice they had just given. Until they stop making alienating decisions, it's best if they don't restart. In my opinion.

I know it may not have been practical but it really should have been held outside London at least one in three years to give those living away from the capital a chance especially when a high percentage of Q viewers were in areas where they didn’t have access to JKP/HoF and other major shops, of course this was all pre on line so whether or not anyone would be bothered to pay to travel to see AY nowadays is doubtful.

Why does the US Beauty Bash restrict the size of the bag you can take? Is it because of the terrorist threat?? They can check bags when you go in, so No to that. Is it to stop you taking too many samples? Probably! The only place I go where they restrict the size of the bag you can take in, without having to book stuff into the cloakroom, is the National Theatre which I thought was to keep the floorspace ckear so people don't trip when getting to their seats. I have bought handbags below their maximum size for precisely this type of outing!!!!!! And my God does it make me livid when I then see people in the auditorium with their ****** rucksacks.

Update. I have just looked at the FAQs. The whole thing sounds ghastly to me; so many prohibitions. And if your bag is bigger than 4.5inches by 6.5inches, so a makeup bag!, it must be clear? Who the **** has clear handbags?

Yes, Mazza. As I said five pages of does and don't!

I was confused over the reason for the bag size, shoplifters were the first thing I thought:mysmilie_17: I was surprised no strip search as you left:tongue:

Boffy, I'm intrigued to know who were the most stuck up/ conceited ones, do tell.

Fiona of Decleor fame. me and my sister was watching how she was doing a facial on a QVC customer. her expression was one of total disgust. we were livid. for someone who trained as a therapist and would have to do full body massages and other intimate treatments I was not impressed!.very very unprofessional.

the person who I had great admiration for was Alison Young...lovely lovely person. patient and kind and very smiley.she had a queue that never ended throughout the day. She stood and talked to every single person sometimes spending several minutes at a time I have a great deal of respect for her. lovely lovely lady!

I second that about Alison Young.I visited the then studio of Laura Geller in NY & she & LG were filming.They both stopped for a chat, very friendly.I was like a grease spot as it was one of the hottest October days on record & AY complemented me on my make up!I was there for a small size B&B & said they should do a duo with the regular size.A little time later they did on QVC as a promotion.Not saying it was me but?!!

Latest posts

Back