Lola Rose - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lola Rose

Post Thanks / Like

My pre sale order arrived today and I’m really pleased with most of it. Under 118 for a necklace, a scarf and 7 bracelets. Now to decide what is for presents or me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
    My pre sale order arrived today and I’m really pleased with most of it. Under 118 for a necklace, a scarf and 7 bracelets. Now to decide what is for presents or me.
    Ha ha! Good luck with that Sooze, last time I did a Lola Sale order I couldn't "gift" anything & kept it all for myself.
    Likes llloyd , Totally Loopy Lou , Sooze liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
    Gosh you did do well didn't you?! Well done for managing to get an order and such bargains! Have fun deciding which to keep and which to gift..!

I've just had a quick peek at the main sale and it's a bit rubbish! Not many items included compared to preview and although Alba bracelet v cheap, other sale bracelets 21, 23 and up in price (saving of 6 on some..!)

I'm out, sadly! ;)
    Likes Sooze , Scandi Princess liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    Gosh you did do well didn't you?! Well done for managing to get an order and such bargains! Have fun deciding which to keep and which to gift..!

I've just had a quick peek at the main sale and it's a bit rubbish! Not many items included compared to preview and although Alba bracelet v cheap, other sale bracelets 21, 23 and up in price (saving of 6 on some..!)

I'm out, sadly! ;)
    I ordered the Alba bracelet in the last sale & the colours were horrible- nothing like the photo online & I am aware natural stones look different. Even though it was only 9, it was 9 if I didn't like it & wouldn't wear it.
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post