L'occitane issues with Rose and Neroli collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
I have ordered this collection in the Neroli three times now and twice (waiting for the third with fingers crossed) received the rose instead has anyone else had a problem with thier order?

I have ordered this collection in the Neroli three times now and twice (waiting for the third with fingers crossed) received the rose instead has anyone else had a problem with thier order?
I ordered the neroli three times and received the rose. I phoned customer services the first time and they said it was just me. I have given up now.

Yes Dont know what's happened!

I ordered the neroli three times and received the rose. I phoned customer services the first time and they said it was just me. I have given up now.
So you had the same issue its madness. I have to say I have never experienced this before. Weird!!! Noticed that the rose has apparently "sold out". They are sending it out a third time bit its taking ages, Maybe they are checking before they send it out

Apparently they are both sold out. Looks like there has been a right mess.
Well, I am just shocked, shocked!!!!! Not.

Come on, how many times over the years have QVC f*cked up with orders? Every Xmas without fail problems with the food hampers, how many years has that one raised its head? Of course, they will blame the computer system and the warehouse with the L'Occitane balls up.

Well, I am just shocked, shocked!!!!! Not.

Come on, how many times over the years have QVC f*cked up with orders? Every Xmas without fail problems with the food hampers, how many years has that one raised its head? Of course, they will blame the computer system and the warehouse with the L'Occitane balls up.
Never had an issue like this tbh. First time for me I think. Dont buy food from QVC anymore once was enough it was absolute rubbish. Some Mince Pies. Thin as a two pence piece with a raisin or two in it. They gave me an instant refund and I instantly binned them.

Latest posts

Back