Is Joanne leaving IW

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is Joanne leaving IW

Was watching the show that Joanne was presenting that finished at 4pm,am sure Joanne said that she’s leaving IW,will miss seeing her on IW,if only SJ was leaving.Joanne has been at IW a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught a show that she was presenting a few weeks ago and I'm sure she said that she was leaving IW to be a full time mum.
    Likes AmyG liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Joanne’s last day is today,will miss her,if only it was big mouth Jacks leaving,can’t stand Jacks,why does she have to shout all the time

Post Thanks / Like

Joanne had a talent for shilling tatt.

She effortlessly talked non stop about anything other than the rubbish on sale (favourite subjects being her Mum, her house, her car(s), her pets etc etc) .I particularly enjoyed her tale about Torricelumn (TM) helping her Mum look '30 years younger' than her similarly aged friends back in South Africa. You have to hand it to her, that's quality BS!

I wonder if she'll still use Jane Plan?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toril View Post
    I caught a show that she was presenting a few weeks ago and I'm sure she said that she was leaving IW to be a full time mum.
    I heard a bit about someone moving to Jersey? She said she was living at her mothers while the move was going through??

Sally said Joanne would still be back now and then.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, no-one could beat Joanne for gattling gun talk ! straight from one subject to another without drawing breath, and none of it relating to the product in hand !

Sally Jack is another auction tv relic, which her style of ahem, presenting, suited. Sometimes I wonder that surely the pool of decent presenters cannot be that small, while SJ actually gets the gig !
    Likes AmyG liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Yes, no-one could beat Joanne for gattling gun talk ! straight from one subject to another without drawing breath, and none of it relating to the product in hand !

Sally Jack is another auction tv relic, which her style of ahem, presenting, suited. Sometimes I wonder that surely the pool of decent presenters cannot be that small, while SJ actually gets the gig !
    And QVC got the rest of the Bid TV surplus presenters.