Hot Tubs - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Tubs

Post Thanks / Like

Alex, Flinty and Claire have one. Alison K probably won’t want one because she has a swimming pool. JR would probably want one so she can boast about it but with her decking and fitness studio she won’t have room for one. Craig and Micheal live in flats, sorry apartments, so can’t have one. I wonder who else will be tempted by reduced prices? Will they regret having one when the exterior starts going slimy and green. DF has mentioned hers in her retreat marketing!
    Likes Lilo Lil , shopperholic , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I can see her now sitting in one with her bestie, who is manfully keeping his hair out of the water, surrounded by limited edition Yankee Candles & eating something delicious vegan nibbles when who should appear but the Scottish boyfriend & his mum da da da. The boyfriend gets all possessive, Ms Huntley the Elder acts like a heroine from a Victorian novella (simper, simper), & he jumps into the tub to save her honour; we know his mum won't be able to fit in as well because her weight issues have been told to the nation, well the ones that watch the Q, so she stands by with a towel. All imagined as though it's a sitcom from the 1970s.

I can see that sitcom now “Rising Damp” Chuntley as Ms Jones (man mad and thinks she’s seductive) Yankee Stephen as Alan (well he’s got the hair) and anyone of them could be Rigsby

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Alex, Flinty and Claire have one. Alison K probably won’t want one because she has a swimming pool. JR would probably want one so she can boast about it but with her decking and fitness studio she won’t have room for one. Craig and Micheal live in flats, sorry apartments, so can’t have one. I wonder who else will be tempted by reduced prices? Will they regret having one when the exterior starts going slimy and green. DF has mentioned hers in her retreat marketing!
    The presenters may all have money but got no style or class, just like QVC really.
    Likes brissles , donna255 , Twilight , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Oh my word, could you imagine it (or rather not) Simon Dairylee demonstrating would be like someone lobbed a shag pile in the water with that chest hair, as for Chuntley, well Chuntley doesn’t really need an excuse to get those knockers out on show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    You may well have been dreaming about your favourite presenter but you are right about her having one. It was the first person I thought of when presenters having a hot tub was mentioned and I just knew there would be a selfie so that she'd get her mug in the shot.

Attachment 17529

Well done!

https://blogs.qvcuk.com/hot-tub-and-times-way/

There's always one! I'll write to QVC and put your name forward as someone keen to appear in the ads promoting the hot tubs with the above!
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Personally I wouldn't go near one. Aside from the 'personal' aspect of sitting in a warm bath with other bodies that are shedding skin and their potions of cream and suncare products creating an oil slick, there is the little known danger of contracting Legionnaires Disease.

I always run the shower at least 4 minutes before I get into it, as shower heads have been long known for harbouring the bugs that cause this disease. As do hose pipes that haven't been emptied and left sitting in the sun.

Sorry to be the harbinger of doom, but better safe than sorry.
    Indeed, the thought of these is a bit grim, especially if someone's done a wee in there.....Think of what must be in the filter & if they are changed enough at the spa..Bet they are like a gorilla's plug hole.... toenails, 'fluids' etc. Must use loads of power.
    Likes shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I'd say Craig but he has a flat I think so it must be Claire Gypsy Caravan Sutton, Biagi has got to be in there and either Flint or Huntley. Probably wrong lol. Oh yeah forgot, Gill Gauntlett's dad is a must.

CC
    Gifting!!! Binmen!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Oh my word, could you imagine it (or rather not) Simon Dairylee demonstrating would be like someone lobbed a shag pile in the water with that chest hair, as for Chuntley, well Chuntley doesn’t really need an excuse to get those knockers out on show.
    'Knockers flailing'*

Knockers Knockers Knockers!!!!!

*Best ever Shoppy quote, IIRC, a while ago.
    Thanks Millie's Mum thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Flinty's massive mug is like a satellite dish.
    Claire the twat has a filter on her snaps...shame she can't add one to her gob.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I'd say Craig but he has a flat I think so it must be Claire Gypsy Caravan Sutton, Biagi has got to be in there and either Flint or Huntley. Probably wrong lol. Oh yeah forgot, Gill Gauntlett's dad is a must.

CC
    I don't think Craig living in a flat ever stops him from either having a freebie or having something 'on trend' ! Where he puts all the Kelly Hoppen, Yankee Candles, Peony flowers, Cooks Essentials, and anything thing that Jill 'garden tat' Gaunt flogs, is anybody's guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Flinty's massive mug is like a satellite dish.
    Claire the twat has a filter on her snaps...shame she can't add one to her gob.
    What is it with Flinty and this obsession with sticking her face into every photo. Good grief!