Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't get my thanks button to work, so many thanks for everyones detective work!

I'll bet we dont get it at £ 17 which is a very conservative exchange rate!

If the TSV is in a similar vein to J32253, hopefully we will get it for less than £20 as the pearl quantity would only be equivalent to the amount used in a bracelet? Or is that skewed logic?!:eek:

Can't get my thanks button to work, so many thanks for everyones detective work!

If the TSV is in a similar vein to J32253, hopefully we will get it for less than £20 as the pearl quantity would only be equivalent to the amount used in a bracelet? Or is that skewed logic?!:eek:

no, that's what I thought

I have just discovered that you only get a "Thanks" button after you have made five posts.

But thanks for that! That's actually one Honora necklace I don't like much, so I won't watch the show (and may avoid buying everything else!)

I too love Honora, but I'm not sure about this 'floating' pearls idea... What is the material the pearls are strung on? I'm worried it might look like cheap clear plastic...

The SS was referring to "Silly Sausage"!!!! :D

Red, I know, I was just wondering about the wire... If it was indeed sterling silver, the necklace would appeal to me more. Following Sazza's post, I think I'll just have to watch the presentation, as I'm not sure what "cool mirco cord" might look like! We'll see on the day if I decide to go for it. I think the price will be a crucial variable...

Reading this thread reminded me that I bought a Honora "floating" necklace and earring set years ago. I've just dug it out and it says "micro cord" and it's a fine, but strong, cord which can't be seen when you're wearing it.

A silver wire would make it a totally different looking necklace.

This looks really pretty and the earrings are lovely too. Must start wearing it again.

I too love Honora, but I'm not sure about this 'floating' pearls idea... What is the material the pearls are strung on? I'm worried it might look like cheap clear plastic...

The micro cord is a bit like a seethrough plastic thread which is very strong and very difficult to see when wearing the necklace

The micro cord is a bit like a seethrough plastic thread which is very strong and very difficult to see when wearing the necklace

Thanks Jabba, so would you say it does not look cheap? A transparent plastic thread sounds a bit offputting, but then again it might look lovely on, I think I'll just have to see it on the day... Cheers for the info tho!

Latest posts

Back